cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding illegitimate (Fraud) Product & without authenticated bill by Ebay

kapilcse
Community Member
Dear Friends,
This is to intimate you that I have purchased several items from Ebay. I see that all product did not come with a TIN number and an authenticated bill and product is not genuine.
I have register complain several times but they are not giving any positive response.

Don't purchase anything by EBAY. Services are fraud.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@Kapilsce:

You talk Nonsense.

TIN number is not compulsory for every one. If a student wants to sell his old books or if someone wants to sell collectibles like stamps, coins, old clothes, furniture or electronic items (Used), then they don't need a TIN.

Secondly, even businesses can sell without a TIN if their turnover is less than 5 lakhs per annum. A new seller may not have money apply for a TIN as it costs almost 60000 rupees now.

How can you blame eBay for that? eBay cannot ask every seller to update a TIN because all sellers are not businesses.

If you purchased a high valued item without a TIN then you should contact the seller rather than posting such nonsense on the community forum.

Here people are making millions on eBay by going a genuine business and you mention services are fraud? Are you in your senses?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

You should always insist for the TIN number or VAT number if the product is purchased under the manufacturer warranty.

Well i do partially believe with that every one should not have the TIN number.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Send me the scanned copy of that bill...... i'll tell you what to do after seeing the bills..

Regards

Kaushik

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Are you really looking to revive a april thread??

Message 5 of 5
latest reply