cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Refund Claim not being handled properly

randeep_sb
Community Member
Dear Ebay Team,

Please help in resolving my refund claim case. The Claim number is 89285.

I had filed for a refund on my purchase, as the item was significantly not as described. I was contacted by Pradipta from Ebay on 17th May and asked to return the item to seller and email the scanned copy of courier receipt within 5 days, i.e. by 22nd May.

I was traveling and could courier the item only on 21st and the same evening I emailed the scanned copy on the Courier Receipt. However, on 21st May itself, Tirumalesh from Claims department closed my claim, citing no response from me.

My first problem is why was Claim closed in 4 days when I was given 5 days time to mail the POD. Secondly, I did mail the POD on 21st, as a reply to Ebay Claims dept mail sent on 17th.

After that I have been calling Ebay customer support a number of times (25th May, 1st June, 5th June, 9th June and today 14th June). Every time, the customer support puts me on hold for 10-15 minutes and talks to claim department and then commits to me that the case will be re-opened and claims dept will call me back within 24 hours. But I am not getting any response or calls from Claims dept.

Its been over a month since claim request and over 2 months since purchase. I have paid for the item and returned that item to seller, but I'm not getting any refund. I am getting really frustrated with Ebay support now.

Please help me out and get my refund claim processed. I am not making further purchases on Ebay till then.

Thanks,
Randeep
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0