Refubrished items in name of NEW

Recently I purchased Motorola X play from ebay slide kart electronics. Until you know that you received refubrished item its too late. sellar agrees to refund and says its mistake. But he will never give replacement against it. And eBay is also involved in it. I have given all the proofs to eBay. But eBay is in too much hurry to close the matter in faivor of seller.

So I just want to tell all people whenever you buy from ebay please confirm following things.
1. Box seal must have company logo.
2. Make call to Phone manufacturer service center and confirm that you have 1 year warranty and its new.
3. There is huge possibility that you may receive stolen phones in name of refubrished and New. YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF IN JAIL.
4. From my experience ebay takes this things very casually.
5. Another funny thing that I found while requesting for refund seller demanded phone in unused and no usage mark condition. But the phone I got is refubrished and having little previous usage marks.
I asked the same thing to ebay, but ebay is not intrested at all to solve your problem. They just say send the phone get your money after one month and keep quite.
6. Seller played anothor trick with me Sent the replacement with fake material. So he can prove that replacement is given.
7. So be careful or dont buy from ebay.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refubrished items in name of NEW

Message 2 of 2
latest reply