cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Product received without a proper invoice

sujeet2555
Community Member
i just wanted an invoice not any any refund but the seller MUKESHKU201 hasn't one saying many times order statement is your proof of purchase ; nor ebay provided any help
see what ebay said;
1.We would suggest you to contact the seller for solving the issue mutually, whether it be refund or replacement.
We hope the seller would co-operate and solve your query if seller do not co operate then the other option would be Filing a claim
2.We understand from your mail that you had not receive the invoice.We would like to inform you that as you have not raise the claim ,we have manually raised claim on your behalf
3.Action : Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay
Remarks : I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is under Manufacture warranty and hence excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee.

ebay is just playing with himself by raising a claim and then rejecting it by all himself .

it's better to buy a new one if this fails than to deal with these guys.i have confirmed the item received and left the feedback .i also send ebay a thanking email to help me.
never again buy a product that requires an invoice necessarily .or better not to buy from ebay .
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0