Problem faced by more buyers

axis_stores
Community Member
As eBay is one of the popular mall in India as well as world wide but still in India its not as good as world wide
If their will be some changes then it will be good for sellers & also Buyers

* Some days before i attained a seminar of CNBC news they said that in INDIA 85% of the people are interested in buying the items through online but the problem is in that nearly 70%-75% of people have DEBIT card but not the CREDIT card so why don't eBay also accept DEBIT cards if eBay accepts it then the sale will be double so once eBay.in should do something for this.

* Online customer care support 24hrs

* Advertisement in media

Thanks...
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi axis_stores,

Thank you for enlightening us with some data points which I'm sure will help us all to evaluate the feasibility of including debit cards in our payments system.

I'd like to add a point to this discussion is that while launching any such online payment mechanism in the any e-commerce field one needs to be very sure in the security and safety of the details being entered by the buyer as this will directly link to his bank accounts.

However, your point still holds merit in it to be escalated to the concerned team and I'm sure they will do their best to evaluate this opportunity.

Keep posting !!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

axis_stores
Community Member
as you said security and safety is needed we can believe on eBay so some thing should be done from your side because its not benefited to me only but to all the sellers and the buyers
Thanks...
Message 3 of 3
latest reply