PowerSeller Merchandise

Please read the following announcement at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200804.shtml#2008-04-10112526:

We understand that there are concerns on the continued supply of PowerSeller merchandise leading to out of stock situation and at times due to logistic reasons face delays in receiving new monthly supplies. Going forward we are happy to let you know that we will be giving Quarterly supplies of merchandise to Sellers who have maintained PowerSeller status for 3 consecutive months. This will ensure regular PowerSellers do not face out of stock situation on packing merchandise. In addition we have revamped the design & the messaging on the bag to make it more user friendly and reinforce key message

To optimize logistics and standardize processes we will provide 1 size bags and packing tapes. Based on feedback received from PowerSellers on under utility of some materials we will be discontinuing labels and letterheads will be given to Silver level and above w.e.f April’2008. Considering the significant changes being made in design, quantities and quarterly dispatch logistics this month we will be dispatching the material on 28th Apr as opposed to the standard practice of 18th of every month. Kindly bear with us and trust in the interest of overall betterment this is a minor compromise.

To my opinion most of the merchandise go waste as per the requirement by different type of PowerSellers. So, why not PowerSeller Team despatch a customised merchandise to the sellers?

For example, I require only the following items:

1. Letter Heads and
2. Labels (Stickers)

other items (bags and tapes) are just useless for me and are kept as it is.

Dear PowerSellers you too post your requirements here and hope that PowerSeller Team in future sends the customised merchandise as per our requirement.

This will reduce the sortage of merchandise to the PowerSeller Team too.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

PowerSeller Merchandise

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I use Labels (Stickers), tapes and a limited number of covers. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

I require Bags in all sizes, tapes, labels . And letterheads can be sent quaterly.

Thank you

Message 3 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
I use all Merchandise which ebay gives. Though I am always short of letterheads & stickers as they come very few.
Message 4 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Zaman (skygiftworldwide),

Thank you for starting such a thread. Your suggestion certainly has merits and we will check for the feasability for the same.

As mentioned in my post on the other thread here we will surely take the comments/feedback provided to us and will do our best to arrive at the best possible decision.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

creative_pursuits
Community Member
I Would definitely need the bags in different sizes if possible and also the tape and labels.Letter head need not be sent..I can do without it as well.

regards
Mala
Message 6 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

cochinmall
Community Member
All the merchandises are really cool and very handy to sellers.

I everytime use the following:-

Covers,tapes and label stickers

Kindly do not discontinue the label stickers.They are necessary to write the address information.Letter heads can be send quarterly.I have a lot of letter heads lying unused.

Covers having size in between the present covers would be apt.Covers with small sizes could also be provided.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 7 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hi Indraneel,

Thanks for your inputs. Kinldy forward our suggestions to the PowerSeller Team as we require these cool and useful merchandise to ship our orders that add feathers to the cap of our quality products and eBay India too gets promotion to International

Message 8 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hi Indraneel,

Thanks for your inputs. Kinldy forward our suggestions to the PowerSeller Team as we require these cool and useful merchandise to ship our orders that add feathers to the cap of our quality products and eBay India too is highlighted to International buyers as well.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 9 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hello,

Let me put a radical view to the packing material.

1) It should not be free, should be charged at say 25% or 50% of cost.

2) It should be orderable. 3 months are a lifetime in a sellers career. In one month a seller may have sales of 50 pcs, in next month he may sell 500 pcs and in the 3rd month 5000, that is the beauty of ebay. So ad packing material once in 3 months will not suit ever seller.

ebay can have listings of PS material live on the site where sellers can place orders in the quantity they need. This will also stop abuse of the material and better management.

ebaY need not keep stock of the materials themselves but could outsource it to any logistics company which would stock and ship the same. Many LSP provide this service.

------

Devesh
Message 10 of 79
latest reply