cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

Dear sir,
hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i get is a different mobile number to talk to....today i marked packet as "ready to ship" and despite calling them 2 times...they haven't came to pick up the packet. This is really irritating service and will surely make my buyers angry as they don't find any tracking on Bluedart website.

Today i called to Mr Negi @ 09717894978 , he assured me pick up will be done ..But no-one came.....

Please remove Bluedart from my logistic options....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

If i will get any negative rating due to lazy service of bluedart, then who will be responsible ??

Ashish Kumar
Devshoppe
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Thanx for ur advice....this same problems I am facing
Message 41 of 44
latest reply

palmin9
Community Member

yes indeed, utter rubbish service, i oderder about 4 products which had been shipped, n then u idiots msg that ur oder has been canclled, if u idiots dnt kno how to run a business then plz shud down ur site n services.. we dnt need such an irresponseable company who frauds costumers valuble time.

e bay

sd.jpg

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

Dear eBay your company is very irresistible for seller special bludat service.I call and mail everyday to stop bludat service but no response. Major execs weight problem.pls do something becos our money is as important as yours.
Message 43 of 44
latest reply

I ordered a mobile phone from eBay on 23rd June. My residence is in Zirakpur but they came to Zirakpur and gone to lalru without delivering my package. Blue dart is the worst courier service company. My pin code was correct but the said wrong pin code,will impact delivery. Pl Change to some other courier company and take strict action against blue dart
Message 44 of 44
latest reply