cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

Dear sir,
hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i get is a different mobile number to talk to....today i marked packet as "ready to ship" and despite calling them 2 times...they haven't came to pick up the packet. This is really irritating service and will surely make my buyers angry as they don't find any tracking on Bluedart website.

Today i called to Mr Negi @ 09717894978 , he assured me pick up will be done ..But no-one came.....

Please remove Bluedart from my logistic options....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

If i will get any negative rating due to lazy service of bluedart, then who will be responsible ??

Ashish Kumar
Devshoppe
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

2014inck
Community Member

ebay should not use bluedart. They are the worst courier and untrustworthy courier providers. They are just surviving because of you guys but they are not meant to be a good courier provider. When my pin code is clearly mentioned but still bluedart returned the item saying wrong pin code. I have received several items from other ecommerce sites who are not using bluedart but bluedart being a big courier provider couldn't find my address. I believe they are either recruiting courier boys from a different country / planet or they are generally don't have the habit of deliverying

Message 31 of 44
latest reply

Bluedart has now very bad service and even their customer service is very poor.I had my tracking number 59348515365,which took long time to deliver.I don't like their service.

I track bluedart here  ;    http://bluedart-tracking.in/blue-dart-courier-tracking-blue-dart-consignment-status/

Message 32 of 44
latest reply

Pathetic and poor attitude is what bluedart is nowadays. Blue times are looming to dart this company. Receiving my printer after nearly a month shipped from indore to Jaipur. Emailed 5times to customers care but same printed replies. Bye bye ebay. Welcome amazon.
Message 33 of 44
latest reply

nasib853
Community Member

Bluedart is good courier company and they have branches all over the india.But recently i also got lot of problems with them.When I track bluedart package : I got your shipment in transit  and took long time to arive.

Message 34 of 44
latest reply

Bluedart is just so waste.

1) almost always delayed their delivery. Once the tracking status on eBay even said "CONSIGNEE NOT AVAILABLE AT GIVEN ADDRESS" and "CNEE ADDRESS UNLOCATABLE; UNABLE TO DELIVER" when they didn't even try to contact buyers.

2) Late pickups and connections

3) Opens the seal at there own without any permission

4) Out of 50 Orders 10 damaged 4 stolen ... leading to claims and negative feedbak for seller.

5)Suggest the buyers not to accept the order and Send RTO (They make money again for RTO).

6)Reieved RTO which are empty Packing just the thermocole inside.

7) Very diffiult in Bluedarts case to Choose between the fraud buyers (tend to say they recieve damaged and raise the laim) who are all created more and more due to such service of Bluedart.

In all together this will lead to loose hopes and trust among the Buyer also for the seller.

eBay please take some action.

Message 35 of 44
latest reply

same here. Did nor even receive a single call from the delivery person by Blue Dart. only Ebay executives coperated with me and had conversation. Regarding blue dart, they only deliver a hasslefull experience to their customers. Had to go to Blue Dart office and collect my item myself. Thank you blule dart for this wonderful experience. I will always remember that. And yor staff is so lazy. Instead of contacting me, how can they directly confirm that the address i provided them was incorrect. I have received numerous orders from many sites. Blue dart delivery person think they are very samrt!!!.

@devshoppe wrote:
Dear sir,
hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i get is a different mobile number to talk to....today i marked packet as "ready to ship" and despite calling them 2 times...they haven't came to pick up the packet. This is really irritating service and will surely make my buyers angry as they don't find any tracking on Bluedart website.

@Today i called to Mr Negi @ 09717894978 , he assured me pick up will be done ..But no-one came.....

Please remove Bluedart from my logistic options....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

If i will get any negative rating due to lazy service of bluedart, then who will be responsible ??

Ashish Kumar
Devshoppe

Message 36 of 44
latest reply

Courier name:BLUE DART
Airway bill number:69192705820
Remarks:Shipped through preferred partner
Mode:Domestic Priority
Weight:250.0 grams

Poor service by blue dart courier. Item reached my city on 14 July. The delivery was not attempted yet, I was full time at home, but the courier tracking is showing same status (PROHIBITED AREA-ENTRY RESTRICTED FOR DELIVERY) for last 2 days.

Message 37 of 44
latest reply

can you please share the pincode of the area where you are facing the problem.
Message 38 of 44
latest reply

iguru5
Community Member

Hi all,

Bluedart is the worst courier service company I ever seen before. They never come for pickup. I called them many many times...BUT THEY DONT CARE. It is a lousy courier company and irresponsible. I think because of 'powership program' with ebay Bluedart is not able to make money. If it is so they should not agree to become logistic partner with ebay.

For normal services for 500gm parcel Bluedart charges Rs 370/- from Bangalore to Chennai. But Under powership program, charges are less than Rs 50/- Certainly they don't show any interest.

ebay should kick-out Bluedart. If ebay starts its own pickup and deliver service similar to few other online market place providers its realy good.

Since last week I lost four orders till now. I guess my buyers may leave negative feedback.

ebay ID: iguru5

Message 39 of 44
latest reply

Respected people of ebay and dear seller,

Please remove Bluedart ....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

every time order something from ebay, have to personal go and collect it from their office as they find my house and address locked and wrong address, recently i ordered a laptop from ebay  it was shipped by blue dart, the laptop was broken at the corner, i asked the seller to replace the laptop but he said that it is the courier fault, when went to the courier office and showed the courier they said it was not their fault

Please remove Bluedart ebay also i request seller do not fall for cheap rates offered by the couirer this will impact your selling , as i do not know how many people are happy with Blue dart courier service.

Message 40 of 44
latest reply