Police Complaint Against Ebay

aroy7641
Community Member
Claim ID:378039PaisaPay ID:35278373403Item number:301017734166
I had ordered a chest expander on 23rd dec 2013. PaisaPay ID 35278373403 ebay website listed it as one day shipping. Till 29 I did not receive the Item. 30th I got a mail saying that My refund is initiated. on 31st I called ebay and found refund stopped. i was told item will reach by 3rd of Jan. Then on 6th I called Ebay and was told item will reach by 9th. Is this the way you guys are running the circus. Having deducted money you harass the customer. And don't even tell that the seller is at fault because you guys are my contact point , I bought the item trusting the ebay brand and you turned out to be an irresponsible business. Even the Seller number is coming switched off from the first day. For my own money, I am being harassed to get a refund now. I hope this mail is read by someone who has authority and not just some brainless customer support guy who knows and does nothing. I hold you responsible and now am considering filing a cyber crime case and a police complaint. I guess you people are cheating customers as the sellers number that you sent me is even coming switched off. I want my refund immediately. Every day when I call you guys give me new shipping date. I dont want the Item. You should learn from other companies and build trust than to make false claims in your ads and also put claims in your website. Ebay is a horrible experience and I will make sure you people feel the pinch as you are harassing me and have cheated me.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

um16160-4
Community Member

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

um16160-4
Community Member
Same with me..very bad experience with eBay...always I call eBay they give me new date within two to three days your refund dd will be in your hand..but see nearly 2 month happened their is no refund...at the end I thought to fir on eBay...for the fake talks an playing with the customers..if someone is hearing me..reply me. Waiting for your last response
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

py8428
Community Member
I have not found delivery and my money is loss
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

py8428
Community Member
I will be F.IR . EBay company.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

same problem happend with me last 3 weeks ,  .I purchsed iphone 5s 64gb on 1 july 2018 ,but there is a problem in it "" sim card slot doest not work ,then i refund it  t hey only increase my refund date by 2 or 3 days , they always told me " sir your order in progress "

Message 6 of 6
latest reply