cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay India domestic business shutting down. All seller please read and reply

Hello Dear sellers of ebay

Recently as there is a news that ebay global is planning to terminate flipkart's liscience to use ebay's brand name. Its not officially confirmed but with minkart it can go very rough uninformed to sellers just like seo and promotion going down.

This all indicates the sign of platform been shut down. All top rated sellers please cross check with your account managers either they have left the company or shifted to flipkart traning in bengaluru office.

Can this be collectively taken ahead if seller's unite with each others. Request you all fellow sellers to please post your input to this tread.

Regards

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

YES. THATS WHAT WE HEAR. EBAY WOULD BE SHUTTING DOWN AND THEN RELAUNCHED...GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN. FLIPKART MESSED UP BADLY. THEY SHUDNT HAVE TAKEN OVER EBAY INDIA IN THE FIRST PLACE. THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT YET THOUGH. I AM A TOP RATED SELLER AND I TRIED TO REACH OUT TO MY MANAGER BUT HAVE NOT RECIEVED AND RESPONSE. ALL SELLERS SHOULD BE AWARE AND PREPARED FOR THE SHUT DOWN 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That's true but looks like it will not affect sellers much because of no much aggressive response
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I just wish ebay comes back in its full form like it was in 2017 with few corrections like, 1. Charging only for actual sale amount not with free shipping
2. Allowing feedback option only to buyers with certain sale amount like above Rs 1000. As usually I have seen buyers who buy the lowest amount have concerns compared to others. Just for a small amount of sale they leave a -ve feedback and the profile is gone for a toss. Also I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know, in this last one year when sale has been lower I tried with other ecommerce. They are worse than ebay like we cannot cancel orders, no option to leave feedback, no option for "buy it now" only COD option, complicated reports etc.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

jnr-ebiz
Community Member
Add one more, buyer restrictions based on his feedback. Too many scams these day. And seller protection is not to help sellers, its just fr name sake
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes...

What's happen donot know ???? fully confused

Message 6 of 6
latest reply