cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paying with SBI online banking..When will it be a reality???????????????

robinmorajker
Community Member
I have SBI online banking activated which I use at many online sites.Theoretically it can be integrated into ebay just like HDCF,ICICI or CitiBank. Why isnt it so????????
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

vinumoses
Community Member
Enabling payment with online SBI banking would be a welcome addition to e-bay India.
Message 11 of 37
latest reply

priyanka_vfx
Community Member
SBI has the biggest customer base in India. What ebay is doing? What's the problem??
Message 12 of 37
latest reply

bohemian.waxwing
Community Member
I have an SBI account. But my city, Agartala, isn't supported by PaisaPay and hence I can't use the SBI Debit/ATM Card.

I -- neither did nor do now -- shall never possess a Credit Card. Not ever. And that rules me out from using PayPal.

Question is, how am I supposed to go for international shopping from eBay India?

If SBI NetBanking is not acceptable to eBay, then I'm really 5CREWED!
Message 13 of 37
latest reply

ernest2241
Community Member
SBI IS MOST COMMONLY USED BY EVERYONE IN INDIA ..AND NOW EVEN GOVT PAYMENTS ARE MADE MOSTLY THROUGH SBI.. IT WAOULD REALLY BECOME A GERAT BOON FOR EBAY IF THEY ADD SBI IN ITS PAYING BANKS
Message 14 of 37
latest reply

bobby_kes
Community Member
waiting for this service................ www.mediafire.co.nr
www.mediafire.co.nr
Message 15 of 37
latest reply

karmic_learner
Community Member
please include sbi online banking !!
Message 16 of 37
latest reply

varun141
Community Member
please add onlinesbi into your cart
Message 17 of 37
latest reply

charan789
Community Member
Inspite of being the bank with largest network in india, i dont understand why ebay is not including onlinesbi for payment,
Message 18 of 37
latest reply

It's truly a deplorable and inexplicable situation. I have missed many chances to buy something I want simply because I have no way to pay for them as I don't have an account with ICICI or HDFC and cannot use my SBI account.

Is there a collusion between eBay and ICICI/HDFC ?

The HDFC branch in my city was opened more than a year ago, but it's still not listed on the HDFC website. When I sent an email asking for the phone number of the local branch, they replied AFTER SEVERAL DAYS and said that they don't know!! I have no interest in opening an account with such a bank. And ICICI already has a poor reputation in my state.

Ebay exhorts us to use PaisaPay, and even forces sellers with a low sales count to accept only PaisaPay. Yet, by excluding SBI and restricting PaisaPay to a couple of upstart banks, they exclude millions of Indians from buying from eBay.

It's ridiculous!!!
Message 19 of 37
latest reply

And what's more, SBI (including the branch in my city) is listed among approved banks for sellers' PaisaPay registration. So why not for buyers????
Message 20 of 37
latest reply