cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Experience with buying over Ebay India compared to other sites.

puneetp
Community Member
I think you people at ebay don't use your own website. Its a frustrating experience !!

Unavailability of directly talking to customer support agent : I can't even reach you . You have a fixed set of options and you don't have an option have 'other' or option that' my question is not in this list ' If you review, under buying section there is no such option ! after which I should be directly be able to get in touch with customer support,on chat or send direct mail , sorry but its frustrating. If you think your options are detailed it not enough as a customer with high expectations.

Unavailability of customer support for chat , there are no agents available for 'chat' session based communication.

When your number is dialed form landline it says “ All lines are busy call later “.

BTW another Input. Sellers should have mobile numbers listed by all means. India is not a country of Emails and you can’t trust sellers here( not all ). You ask them what is the shipping status , they say 'sir we will process it soon' as excuse and you keep waiting for 3-4days before they even ship it out , most of the time product takes a more than a week to reach in metro’s.

Last time when I ordered, paid money, the seller gave excuse that they just list items it might not be in stock . If its not in stock we will refund money. Its stupid to have products listed which you are unsure of availability.

Now in my next buying experience , seller is delaying shipping and I can’t even access the contact details of my seller , like Mobile number. I have to depend soley on email messages which is slow.

I was hoping India ebay to do good. But Sorry to say its pathetic , as a customer its painful and frustrating. If these low quality experiences continue I will not buy on ebay and go to a local shop or buy from more responsive sites like flipkart , rather buy online on ebay with poor service.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Dear drcs451985,

As per the update received from our PaisaPay team, the refund has been approved in your favour and you would have received a communication on this.

Regards,
Seema
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

mankidavu
Community Member
Another feather in the crown for ebay's worst customer support experience.

I was trying to buy and item and it said, buyer set an SMS verification option.I'm already a verified user for all this time.(I'm sure about this,as that was mandatory for activating my seller account).Neverthless,I tried to re-do the SMS verification again.Entered my mobile number.Then the system said, this number is already used.And its not allowing to verify.

I created a support ticket with them mentioning all details.As usual I'm getting copy/paste replies without anyone spending time to read the question.

Anyway,if someone else is using my number it is fraud and ebay has to cancel that account, than replying the standard replies.

I'm not going to get a new mobile ,just for ebay's mistake.

I think its good time to move to flipkart,infbeam and other sites, than wasting time with ebay customer care.

--mankidavu
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Dear aishwarya_mishra,

As per the update received from our PaisaPay team, your concerns are now resolved as you have received the product and the refund request has also been cancelled by you.

Trust this satisfies your concerns.

Regards,
Seema
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Dear faridafrommumbai,

Our PaisaPay team was trying to reach you to understand your concerns pertaining to the return charges to the buyer. You would have received an email from our team.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 14 of 14
latest reply