cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisay Cheats Customer Care Sucks that is Ebay

gajavaktra
Community Member
Hi

One of the worse experience as all the experience are worse but this is the hight.
one Of the buyer purchase one product which has been delivered as well.

But buyer in between fill for refund for that the deadline for submit the pod is 10 oct which I did

still refund has been approved i send them email also to stop the refund, Live chat confirmed that they hold the refund but still status showing approved.

Customer care mail here and there that is the best they do when everything I have to do then what is customer care...

or pasiapayprotection and sellerprotection people does not believe to give response...

after 1 week everyday follow up live chat give new problem saying i received a call on 11 oct and said to executive approved refund... see the height ... I am submiting pod 10th and 11 I am saying approved refund... one wrong statment buy executive lead a loss...

Buyer got watch and also refund...

now they hiding there fault buy telling me do this and that which does not lead to anything...

Buyer agree to acknoweledge the delivery but ebay does not taking pain to do so...

This why we pay commision... No deparment sense if you are not satisfied with customer who would you call.. NO answer

This is last step of mine if I did not received My money I put case in consumer court.

Every blog in entire world will tell how fake is ebay is

WIth Regards

Mohit (Gajavaktra)
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

rmp1937
Community Member
Dear Sirs,
IT IS MOST PITIABLE POSITIONS OF THE SELLERS BECAUSE EBAY IS RUN BY THWE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTING JUST LIKE POLICE OF INDIA....THE CHIEF OF EBAY SHOULD LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF DAY TO DAY AFFAIRS.... MY ACCOUNT IS "ON HOLD" BY THE BOSSES OF EBAY.... I STARTED FASTINGS & SENT 3 TELEGRAMS TO THE CHIEF OF EBAY BUT IN VEIN....I TOTALLY WISH BY HEART THAT EBAY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE PEOPLE LIKE DOGS... & FINISH IT FROM MY THIS EARTH...
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sharadkhandelwal.2010
Community Member
I won a so called bid on ebay on March 7 or 8 (will furnish exact details if required) The details were:

Item name: Export Quality Laptop Bag
Winning Bid: Rs. 26
Shipping charges: Rs. 499
Total Cost: 525

All seemed well, so i made the payment. As soon as i was in contact with the seller, he started offering me Amway products and its membership. i immediately sensed something fishy and complained. no actions were taken.

To my disappointment, my item was shipped on March 16, more than one week after i won the bid.

this prompted me not to buy another item won in the bid. this time it was usb speakers. although a person from ebay called me and threatened to suspend my account. he was too rude and did'nt even bothered to listen me and hung up immediately.

the bag reached me on March 23 through ordinary courier service. to my horror, i found:

Bag was of very poor quality in comparison to the claimed export quality. it did'nt have any cushion to protect my laptop and was made of ordinary material. further, the packaging of bag clearly mentioned rs. 52 as courier charges as against 499 charged to me.

Actually the bag cost me 525 rs. and does not even worth rs. 300. than why they said it a bid?

i am really disappointed and will never buy from ebay again.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply