This is fast and convenient.
Low transaction fee.
Immediate receipt of payment.
Easy for buyer to pay.

To a buyer they say:
It is fast and convenient.
Buyer Protection upto Rs. 50,00/-
Online Customer support and so on.

Whereas the reality is that it is a convenient tool for ebay to make double money with same transaction.
And I don't have a problem with that but the problem lies when it's time for settlement of claims by paisapay whether it is seller or a buyer.
We have heard numerous stories of harassment and painful delays in getting disputes settled; if they get settled.

Ok, here is my story.
I sold an item around 4 months back. The buyer paid using paisapay and I received a confirmation mail from paisapay that the payment has been received and you can ship the item. As an obedient seller I shipped the item immediately. After three and a half months suddenly paisapay makes a charge back saying
"Fraud Chargebacks (Unauthorised)"(No Cardholder authorization)"
Further they asked me to furnish POD within 10 days.
Again like an obedient seller I replied to their mail on 8th day with POD.
But after a few days when no credit to my account happened I checked up and found that I needed to send POD not to paisapayservice@ebay.in but to paisapaycb@ebay.com.
So I did resend the POD to paisapaycb@ebay.com after a few days.
This is where they found a loophole and today after 15 days of my sending POD they informed that they cannot credit my account with chargeback amount as POD was received late.

Although ebay is the boss and the boss is always right but some questions still come up.

1) If there was no authorization from card holder how did paisapay approve the transaction at the first point.

2) Why did paisapay decide to be silent for 3 and a half months and how suddenly they realized that it was a fraud buyer transaction.

3) Another strange fact is that when I sell an item for Rs. 15/- paisapay takes 2-3 days to approve the payment but if I sell and item for Rs. 1000/- and buyer pays using paisapay the transaction is approved immediately.

We do so many transactions online with credit cards and almost on all sites the approvals are instant and the products/services are delivered as committed without any hassles. Even high value transactions happen smoothly on other sites.
Then how come it takes months for paisapay to complete a transaction. and months to realise whether it was a genuine payment or a fraud one.
Any why sellers and buyers are taken for a ride in all these procedures.
A buyer pays by Credit card so that the transaction is immediate and seller also accepts so that he gets his payment fast. Even we sellers pay for receiving credit card payments.

And after doing all the hard work of listing, selling, dispatching the items now we have to even fight and wait for our own payments.
Truly the name of paisapay should be changed to Paisa Take as it is taking money both from sellers and buyers.

Hope there are less victims in the future. God Bless ebayers.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paisapay of Paisa Take

Regret the error in the title.
It should have been Paisapay or Paisa Take
Message 2 of 2
latest reply