cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Team & V Care Do Not Play With Seller Money

hanna2montana
Community Member
On what base you given the refund for this Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 26461699945 Just Reason Given been approved on 25-Apr-10. The request was approved because: Invalid POD provided. If both team not reply then we have to save our money stop the business how again & again only three Girls ( Judge ) approve the refund this is small amount other wise this issue will go for ......... Do not do wrong thing force the seller they also know ........We not feel comfort with these three Girls ( Judge ) who take decision for our money is this fair with seller & seller money we not trust this refund procedure learn something from paypal some buyer evidence some seller statement time period i think we sale on only small item which easily send through courier not big item which not possible through courier mode Ebay team i think do not want these type transaction if so pl tell us what type transaction they want & don't compare with other category & amount just think what we are selling weight item size of our product dimension of our product
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hello hanna2montana

I totally agree with you. As we want to sell products for lifetime due to which we have to accept the policies of eBay. They says that sellers has to take it as business loss. They gives 100% refund to the buyer whereas seller suffer from loss. Boss !! No value of seller on eBay....

Anyway I hope in future we will get more options except than this eBay...Best luck..

Rhtdm.6624
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
Again one case come 3 Judge of ebay v care will decide they want to refund the money of seller courier site showing it was deliverd scan copy also send still judgement on 3 judge reply in 24 hours or we ( three Judge ) will refund the money is simply great job now playing ebay paisapay team with ebay seller money
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Why not buyer and seller settle this?
If a good transaction, no need for judges.
If bad transaction, seller refund money for helthy community spirit.
Keep the buyer happy and satisfied so that you attract more buyers and build a stronger and viable community.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

dear friends,
ebay.in is full of idiots & careless peoples its very bad they dont care about sellers who is having interest in selling they are focusing only on buyers but one day will come when ebay.in will loose good sellers and they will play online games with only buyers.
there are many sites better than ebay.in just try searching on google or sell on ebay.com, ebay.com is really very excellent as compared to ebay.in there is no JHIK JHIK at all buyers pay immediately when they buy money gets credited to our paypal account no need to suck buyers ass for accepting delivery receipt in paisa pay.

today i am waiting for 2 payments coz buyers are stupid idiots i shipped items same day i received paisa pay payment items delivered to them but not updating on ebay that they received the item.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Dear,
As your sell grows, you will get ER. That is much better than PayPal. And damn cheap. If you sell 3.99$,you pay half dollar to PayPal and half dollar to ebay.
If you sell 200 INR at mother india you pay only 18 bucks plus a buck for listing.
We sell at US, UK&Ireland or Germany,Switzerland&Austria because there are more buyers and the 3 clusters give eTRS, which makes selling very easy and fast. I know this because I am eTRS in all 3 clusters.
Indian buyer base needs to be widened fast if eBay wants to do serious business. But ofcourse I like ebay india much better.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi

I also agree with you. I had one recent bad experience with buyer where paisa pay team is telling me in such cases seller has to take it as business loss.

Really very bad.

Thanks
mobilestore4u

Wide range of mobiles Only here.
http://shop.ebay.in/mobilestore4u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
Message 7 of 7
latest reply