Paisapay Penalty for Refunds!

linusstudios
Community Member
"
Which INR’s are considered for this policy?

All PaisaPay INR’s which are approved will be considered. (i.e. System initiated, Seller initiated & Buyer initiated). "

Is eBay sure about this? Why will sellers pay penalty for buyer initiated refunds?
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

gajavaktra
Community Member
That is most ridiculous policy make by ebay till now.. What in case of buyer fault.. recently one of payment is refunded as buyer reject to received the item and open item not received . Courier department reach 2 times he rejected which entire tracking showing even buyer confirmed. Now this bad buyer experience or seller experience .. In the end we suffer who will bear courier charges.. Ebay never consider before applying any policies that what will be the impact on seller. They only consider who to increase a revenue.. Keep wait they will make feedback to ebay also paid services ... Rs 5 for per 1000 words post.. and after 1 rupee per line .... :^O.. I wonder who is there operation team they should retain seller as the competition is growing as lost many sites has open.. instead they making them to move to another sites with these policy...
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
i Do Agree This Ebay placing Stupid Police's to words seller,

now days where is the profits for sellers ?

we paying more then 50% on profits to ebay still they want more !!!!!!!!!!!

if they dont stop puting new this type of stupid police's all seller will stop selling on ebay then ebay all role all they are police's happy & which ever way they want.
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

teslamachine1856
Community Member
Hi,

These days ebay has gone totally insane. I don't understand if this idea help the sellers in any way and the Ultimate sufferers are Genuine sellers.

There are genuine reasons such as buyer asks the seller to ship to some remote place or the courier company has no service in the buyer's area or something similar to this. In these cases the seller is not at fault and the why the hell should seller suffer for such reasons.

Also Sellers should bear the penalty if buyer initiates the INR for reasons as told below this post!! What an IDEA Serzi??

I will stop my business on ebay if it continues to make such insane policies. God know what kind of ideas ebay has in its mind....

First it should be discussed in community board before implementing any such policies..
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

eBay has provided some relaxations in previous penalty policy. The details can be seen in today's announcement at below link i.e.

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/201011.shtml#2010-11-15110511
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

present2011
Community Member
Can anybody tell me whether GEB is included in penalty clause?????
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

This is a good Decision in one Case,(Sellers who Cheats the buyer),But in my opinion This is a Wrong Decision from ebay because the Genuine Sellers are going to pay For this Stupid mess.

Next thing is that Ebay is Creating new and New Regulation to the Sellers But not For buyers,All of our listing is not Successful because So many buyers are not paying for the item they bidded and what actions did ebay take against them?

They are telling that they Will take Actions but where? Only Putting a item paid strike and after 6months it will be removed.

Ebay also have to think from Sellers side,Their Profits are from sellers,So i request ebay that please maintain a balance between buyers and seller,and always ask or conduct a survey before implementing this kind of things
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Are these relaxations which have been added or are these contraints? -

As Mr Anil Shenoy had wrote on workshop -

"
What types of INR are considered for this Policy?

All Approved INR which has been initiated by the PaisaPay system (also known as System Initiated INR) & INR’s initiated by the Sellers are considered for this policy. INR’s raised by Buyer are not considered for this policy

"

While Now as per new announcement-

"
Which INR’s are considered for this policy?

All PaisaPay INR’s which are approved will be considered. (i.e. System initiated, Seller initiated & Buyer initiated). "

So Now sellers have to pay for refunds which are because of buyer's issues.

Also earlier it was written -

"
Having said that, if the Seller feels that his INR was not his fault but were due to reason beyond his control (e.g. I do not ship to Kolkata and had mentioned in on my listing but still buyer from Kolkata goes ahead and buys it, Buyer wrote to me informing me to cancel the transaction post his payment), the Seller can write in to their account managers or Customer support with details on why the INR was not within their control. eBay will review the request & if it found that INR was beyond the control of Seller, eBay will reverse the Penalty charged in next cycle."

Please clarify if above thing even stands now. And I request eBay to discuss these things or changes before implementation at least with a couple of sellers so that such situations may be avoided in future.

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

kingfort1955
Community Member
PENALTY IS A WHIP ,YOU CAN SLASH ANY ONE WITHOUT REASON
OR FALSE REASON.THE BUYER IF WILFULLY THINKS TO LEAVE
BAD FEEDBACK WHETHER IT IS GENUINE OR NOT,YOU CT AN IMPOSE
PENALTY.THE GAP BETWEEN EBAY AND MEMBER BECOME WIDENED
IS THE NET RESULT.
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

buy_berry
Community Member
This policy is unfare and eBay should withdraw it..
Message 10 of 27
latest reply