PaisaPay sucks

it is now 4 days and my transaction of just 650/- is stuck... Paisa pay ID is 23772757201..
it was direct debit from my online account and still these guys have not processed it. I don't know who is managing the lousy operations? do you guys have any performance metrics? ever heard of customer requirements, needs or are these some foreign language words.

The purchase is for rechargeable battery and due to Paisapay's ineffeciency I am forced to buy normal batteries from market everyday.. huge cost and loss for me....

Called up phone support as well and it sucks equally bad too... customer reps speak to you as it is their birthright to delay transactions .. hahaha.

A very frustrated customer,
who is shelling out money everyday coz someone at paisapay is not doing his job properly.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

PaisaPay sucks

snrama
Community Member
Dear Mr. Abhishek,

I really feel sad for the delay made by PaisaPay team as this transaction is done with me. I am waiting for the realisation of payment like you so that I can ship the product asap.

Its unfortunate that we (sellers) are loosing most of the genuine customers like you because of PaisaPay.

Indraneel, please reply to this post asap. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

PaisaPay sucks

Hi Navneeth,

Based on the excellent ratings / feedback you have on Ebay, I am ready to transfer the total amount once again to you so that I get my rechargeable batteries ASAP. Later on when you get the money from eBay you can refund it to me.

I can trust you and it's just a matter of Rs 650/- let me know your thoughts on the same.

Abhishek
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

PaisaPay sucks

snrama
Community Member
Dear Mr. Abhishek,

I will dispatch the product today itself. I will email the details later. Lets close the transaction on discussion board. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

PaisaPay sucks

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Payment has been realised from PaisaPay. Thanks to the eBay team for resolving the issue. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

PaisaPay sucks

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Navneeth (snrama),

Sorry for the delayed response! However, I did escalate this thread to the concerned team to help resolve your issues.

Thanks again for raising your concerns so that we could look into the same.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

PaisaPay sucks

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi abhi_shop,

I'm back with an update for you.

The OBT payments had stuck during the reconciliation process, however the same is accepted now.

The payment was accepted on 5th Feb'09 as Navneeth (snrama) has confirmed above.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 7
latest reply