cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisa pay team and eBay customer support are a bunch of incompetent people

highskyindia
Community Member
My Paisapay Remittance is on hold for past 2 months because of negative balance of Rs331.31 in my account ,
I have already sent a cheque of this amount to eBay which has been encased from my account about 10 days ago,

Following are the details

cheque no 609818  drawn on ICICI bank for amount for Rs331.31 in favor of eBay India Pvt Ltd,

The cheque was dispatched with a covering letter with all details and also the details were mentioned on the back of the cheque

I have contacted paisapay customer support, no. of times .I have contacted chat agents , I have even called paisapay on phone support and informed them , I have written to my account manager also ,and always either I received canned replies or no reply at all and unfortunately till date my account has not been updated, My account Remittance is still on hold ,
I literally feel frustrated and don't know what to do.
eBay just wants me to run after them and waste my time on these stupid things.

If The parent eBay company is reading this , I would suggest them to please replace this paisa pay team and CS team with few competent people. so that eBay.in comes out of this dark age gets its golden days back.

eBay was a wonderful platform and now just look what it has become.

Paisa pay and CS teams are just incompetent for there job,

I give them a

Negative Feedback

for there services

I want you to just update my account and release my remittance immediately

Akash Datt
highskyindia
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

sparkles_poddar
Community Member
Hi people,
I just read all the news,and i m afraid that the same will be repeated to me..
As i sold a product and shipped after getting the paisa pay confirmation before the deadline,also the product reached to the buyer 3 days before the deadline which i confirmed with the buyer on phone and with the shipping company.
and now the buyer has launched a complain that product has reached to him after the deadline,now my payment is getting refunded back to the buyer.
I also mailed the POD to Paisa pay team and when i called them they are saying that due to some technical problem we haven't received your POD..agian i forwarded the same mail to them which final they got..
After all this they are saying the same 24-48 hrs ka time line,which God knows when would end.
On the other hand now the buyer is disconnecting the line.
Also tried with different number.
Hope things turn better..

Sparkles_poddar
Message 11 of 25
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
X-(
Message 12 of 25
latest reply

gamertv
Community Member
X-(
Message 13 of 25
latest reply

these guys suck.. .

it is now 4 days and my transaction of just 650/- is stuck... Paisa pay ID is 23772757201..
it was direct debit from my online account and still these guys have not processed it. I don't know who is managing the lousy operations? do you guys have any performance metrics? ever heard of customer requirements, needs or are these some foreign language words.

The purchase is for rechargeable battery and due to Paisapay's ineffeciency I am forced to buy normal batteries from market everyday.. huge cost and loss for me....

Called up phone support as well and it sucks equally bad too... customer reps speak to you as it is their birthright to delay transactions .. hahaha.

A very frustrated customer,
who is shelling out money everyday coz someone at paisapay is not doing his job properly.
Message 14 of 25
latest reply

it is now 4 days and my transaction of just 650/- is stuck... Paisa pay ID is 23772757201..
it was direct debit from my online account and still these guys have not processed it. I don't know who is managing the lousy operations? do you guys have any performance metrics? ever heard of customer requirements, needs or are these some foreign language words.

The purchase is for rechargeable battery and due to Paisapay's ineffeciency I am forced to buy normal batteries from market everyday.. huge cost and loss for me....

Called up phone support as well and it sucks equally bad too... customer reps speak to you as it is their birthright to delay transactions .. hahaha.

A very frustrated customer,
who is shelling out money everyday coz someone at paisapay is not doing his job properly.
Message 15 of 25
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello,
Finally on 2nd Feb I got a mail from paisa pay that my remittance has been released , it took almost 3 weeks for this , any how , alls well that ends well . Thank you very much for the efforts , alsoI would like to apologise for for my harsh words 😐 and want to withdraw them and also withdraw my negative feedback to paisa pay and CS team but unfortunately feedback once given can not be withdrawn as per new eBay policy.

I hope issue gets resolved for abhi_shop also because if customers get frustrated and leave they will never come back , we need to make an Extra effort to stop valuable customers like abhi_shop , before they say good bye to eBay,

Regards
Akash
for highskyindia;-)
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

selling24x7
Community Member
We got 2 charge back in last month and immediately all required documents faxed and scan copy emailed, But till today paisapay team never replied to any of my email and never closed this issue keeping us in totally in dark. Our KYC also took more than 15 days by them where as required documents was in order but process took 15 days. when we followed up they always said to wait 48 hours like a parrot.

They fix deadline for us to follow but they themselves fail to adhere to the same, despite making commitments. Will we ever be able to hold ebay accountable for such lousy seller support and irresponsible behavior?

"Paisa pay team and eBay customer support are a bunch of incompetent people"
-- NO

Paisa pay team and eBay customer support are a bunch of Jokers
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

kunal_ashar
Community Member
The flood of negative feedback about PaisaPay is making me nervous about becoming a seller on eBay India.

Is it worth becoming a seller here? Or are the headaches of dealing with eBay India PaisaPay customer support too much to bother?
Message 18 of 25
latest reply

gajavaktra
Community Member
Hi

same old story of mine Paisa Pay ask for KYC documents which was send on 23 jan no response from them yet. after follow up i got a notification that it does not full fill the requirement need another address proof. Don;t they tell us by sending email should we are here only to follow up. Did any one know who is the head how they working if customer care not solve the problem whom to contact. They hide them in bush of customer care. That is all. If you are satisfied only option seller have LEAVE EBAY only. They did not take care what are you what you sell they did not care anything at all. In they say you are there Valued Customers after reading all above comments i would say i have to visit there mumbai office and speak to there head

with regards
Gajavaktra
Message 19 of 25
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi gajavaktra,

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience while going through the KYC verification process.

I've investigated your case and could confirm that your KYC was completed on 2nd Feb'09 and the remttances have already started getting processed.

Please let me know in case there are any more concerns and I'll be happy to look into them.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 20 of 25
latest reply