cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisa pay team and eBay customer support are a bunch of incompetent people

highskyindia
Community Member
My Paisapay Remittance is on hold for past 2 months because of negative balance of Rs331.31 in my account ,
I have already sent a cheque of this amount to eBay which has been encased from my account about 10 days ago,

Following are the details

cheque no 609818  drawn on ICICI bank for amount for Rs331.31 in favor of eBay India Pvt Ltd,

The cheque was dispatched with a covering letter with all details and also the details were mentioned on the back of the cheque

I have contacted paisapay customer support, no. of times .I have contacted chat agents , I have even called paisapay on phone support and informed them , I have written to my account manager also ,and always either I received canned replies or no reply at all and unfortunately till date my account has not been updated, My account Remittance is still on hold ,
I literally feel frustrated and don't know what to do.
eBay just wants me to run after them and waste my time on these stupid things.

If The parent eBay company is reading this , I would suggest them to please replace this paisa pay team and CS team with few competent people. so that eBay.in comes out of this dark age gets its golden days back.

eBay was a wonderful platform and now just look what it has become.

Paisa pay and CS teams are just incompetent for there job,

I give them a

Negative Feedback

for there services

I want you to just update my account and release my remittance immediately

Akash Datt
highskyindia
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

I received Paisapay email for KYC formalities on 31st Dec'2008 and I emailed the required docs on 1st Jan 2009.

Till 27th of Jan 2009 there was no reply from Paisapay. When I called up on 27th Jan 2009 the exec said the doc name and ebay registered name do not match. I made the necessary changes online while on the phone and the exec said that now things are OK.

I was still getting the message of "KYC to be cleared" on Paisapay summary page.

In the mean time I got one more email for KYC clearing on 8th Feb'2009, I again called up PP on 8th Feb'2009 and the exec said that I need to resend the docs again with latest telephone bill while online I resent the docs again and once again the exec Mr.Imram said things are OK and I will get my money on Monday the 9th Feb'2009 payout but nothing happened.

I again called up on Monday 9th Feb 2009 and Mr. Imran said that the case has been escalated and I will get my money today as payout time is after 4pm, but THE NET RESULT IS A BIG ZERO NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR

Where is Mr. Indraneel now and what reply he has to cover up such bunch of incompetent people that they have employed on eBay WITH OUR MONEY.
Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

prashant_2100
Community Member
can anybody tell me who is the CRO or director of Ebay India now and what's his contact email address and phone number
Message 22 of 25
latest reply

ballu2410
Community Member
what happen to my balance . paisa pay says that they refund the money to my a/c but after 1months iam not get money . customer supports say talk to your bank . bank says that talk to paisa pay. where igo?
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

ahimanikya2006
Community Member
Looks like PaisaPay still not a mature payment processing method. I don't understand why in the world they would take 24 hours to process a payment. Even a cooperative bank in India can do better than this. This is a very sub-standard effort from Ebay India. I paid 35K for for the iPhone I bought in eBay, when I called there was no satisfactory answer and one time the lady told me may be my bank has some issue, I checked with CitiBank and they said its been cleared from their side. I did not expect this from eBay.

I guess, they pain for buyers as well as sellers; I think these people need to see court room more often to get corrected.
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Hi

I also had some bad experiences with ebay customer support and paisa pay team. Paisa pay chat team also dont have sufficient process details. If you ask anything they directly says there is one special team and they will resolve such cases. What is use of them then ?

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 25 of 25
latest reply