PLEASE REMOVE LIMITATIONS

DEAR EBAY INDIA,

PLEASE REMOVE SELLING LIMITATIONS FROM MY ACCOUNT AS ITS MY ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME.
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear e_shop_77,

Thanks for highlighting your concern. Our Trust & Safety team has removed the limits placed on your account and you would have received an email as well.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Seema really thank you!! But I'm not able to sell or re-list items. Please help. Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

My id is stylodresses.

i am having powershipping enabled and a store also
just due to 3 negative feedbacks my account is limited to 20 items listing .

i need to list more items and make sales faster please remove the limitions.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ideal_online
Community Member
I have been a seller on ebay.in from exactly past 1 month (11/04/2013),problem started 3 days back when I got a message that my account has been restricted and I can't list any new items nor I can relist any previously sold Items.I have got 100% positive feedback, no issues to resolve with buyers even I have shipped more than 150 orders without any complains ,this is completely unfair.Now I don't know why ebay.in has created this so called "seller limits" without any reason or prior warning.Please I want to uplift this restriction ASAP.
Please remove restriction.

When I wrote a mail to ebay.in customer support,their reply-
Dear Prashant,

Thank you for writing to eBay. We apologise for the delay in responding. This is Atish and I will assist you further with regards to your request for upliftment of restrictions on your eBay account.

We occasionally place selling limits on member's accounts to maintain a safe trading environment on eBay. After receiving your email, however, we reviewed your account and decided to keep the selling limits currently in place.

At this time, you won't be able to list additional items. However, the limit on your account is temporary, and it won't negatively reflect your selling record or account standing with eBay.

Before you list any additional items on eBay, please allow enough time to complete your current listings.

In order to consider your account for the upliftment you must work with your buyers and try to resolve any outstanding issues in your account. Your account will be further reviewed after 30 days from the day of restriction and basis on the performance of your account further decision would be taken.

***Note***

Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries regarding the restriction of your account before the said period.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

soulscapeshop
Community Member
Dear Ebay Team!

I have been running here and there from 6th may to get my account in place, its been blocked because of someone else's account in my organisation. Which we pushed and paid all dues of that account and still this account is suspended. I have been in touch with ebay costumer support from 7th may and I dont see any ray of hope till now..

Pls help!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply