PIECE OF INFORMATION

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
hello people, wishing you all a very happy new year ahead, well mine will really be not, cuz this morning all my listings have been removed, when i talked to paisapay team they told me that untill i maintain my feedback score above 98% i will not be allowed to sell on ebay, moreover when i asked will you cancel listings of other sellers aswell, they said yes if they have feedback score below 98 we will do, ebay policies are same for everyone, warning all my other fellow sellers to be on their guards, paisapay team is behaving like dictators, i just wonder how do they promote sankalpdeals like that then that id is below 85% score, bias this is, bias this will be, you guys dont care to remove feedbacks of fake unactive buyers and then blame the seller, god save ebay india, reallt this is the sole reason why shopclues / tradus / and others are grooming, because they care for their sellers, and in return of it sellers get encouragement, noone ever wants to get a negative feedback but i really suspect some big sellers out here just cant see others moving up.

i would really appreciate if ebay team has to say someting for this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

PIECE OF INFORMATION

@daily-bonanza-deals:

I think your Socks listing has done all the damage to your account. A lot of dis-satisfied hearts (Negative Feedbacks) leads to removal of your listings.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

gizmobhai
Community Member
you have been socked out of ebay!!!!
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
@smartphoneforever

well yes i have got almost all of those negatives have come due to the socks, but i would also state another fact that i have sold the same item over 1500 quantity, 2% buyers were not satisfied that too all said it was not cotton, which i can guarantee it was, all the other positive feedbacks prove that with those comements, moreover most of these negative feedbacks have been posted by fake ids, new and inactive ones, no reply what so ever even for straight full refund, just imagine, and ebay t&s team not ready to hell at all, i wish i could also offer them the amount which sankalpdeals is providing !!
HEART-BROKEN by this bias working
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
@ebay team

still waiting to read from you people, dont be shy, speak up.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

Hi,

I do not think if with a refund, buyer gets satisfied, there should be problem.

I always keep buyer satisfaction upto mark and high. Because i am also a buyer and i can understand the feelings as a buyer also when somebody purchase from you and except it good.

Try to be optimistic rather to stick not to refund.

You have more experience dealing at eBay. Hope you can also share the same.

Responses are most welcome.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

Hi,

I have a feedback of 99.7% and my account has been blocked since last 8 days, not sure what the hell is going on.

Ebay come on, speak or update us

Regards
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
@krazydeals2010

we thankful they have not removed your active listings. you never know.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
@smartphoneforever

yes i do understand, well the problem is a few buyer just misunderstood the item, else i have sent the same item which i had promised, but then when they are not happy all i am left is to provide them the refund. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

PIECE OF INFORMATION

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
@ebay team

i am still waiting for your reply.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply