cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGANESHA gift not received - order placed on 4-Oct-2012

Hi,

I have still not received my PGANESHA gift for an order placed on 4-Oct-2012. I am very frustrated by the lack of response eBay is exhibiting. I have had 6 chat sessions, 4 emails to customer care and 1 email to your Grievance Officer (Anil Shenoy). There seems to be no response. I am considering sending legal notice in this regard, if my complaint is not resolved by the next 15 days.

I am starting this thread so that other users like me who have been duped in this scheme can add their details here and I will include their complaints in the legal notice sent to eBay India (intent to cheat) and Anil Shenoy (for negligence).

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

pradeepngnair
Community Member
Same here dude..in my case more than 10 telephone calls also went waste..btw can you share the id of grievence officer please??
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ranjithseeli
Community Member
hahahaah....am waiting for 1 year boss. till not received my "3 GIFTS". Monthly thrice i am calling them and giving proper address also, then also my courier was send back to ebay. BUT LAST 4 YEARS AM BUYING ITEMS FROM SAME E BAY, THOSE THINGS AM GETTING SAFELY. FUNNY!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

SAME HERE DUDE I HAVE ALSO BEEN CHEATED SINCE FOUR MONTHS FOOLING AROUND WITH THEIR EXCUSES
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I BOUGHT SOME PRODUCTS ON EBAY ON 29TH SEPTEMBER WITH THE SGANESHA COUPON GIFT IT WAS LG LCD 32 INCH TV AND SINCE FOUR MONTHS I CALLED EVERY DAY AND THERE ARE NEW EXCUSES THAT PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE ITS OUT OF STOCK AND YOU REQUIRED SOME FORM FOR YOU SHIPMENT.
EVRYTHING IS FULLFILLED I HAVE SEND THE FORM TO THE VENDOR ALSO THROUGH WHICH EBAY SEND THEIR GIFTS AND NOW TODAY I CALLED THE VENDOR HE DOESNT EVEN RECONIZE ME AND SAYS TO ME I DONT KNOW WHO ARE YOU
HE SAYS CALL EBAY AND COMPLAIN THEM AND EBAY SAYS CALL TO THE VENDOR AND SINCE FOUR MONTHS THEY ARE JUST FOOLING ME AROUND.
IF EBAY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE GIFTS THEN THEY SHOULD NOT KEEP PROMISES WHICH THEY CANT FULFILL..
IF EBAY IS LISTINING TO ME HE SHOULD CALLED OFF HIS COMPANY OR ELSE LISTEN TO WHAT PUBLIC NEEDS A PROPER SUPPORT...

PASIAPAY - 322406797515
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
LOL... Same here... Bought some items around Sep/Oct 2012 using Ganesha coupons and still waiting to receive the free gift. Every time they say some #$@# excuses...
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

user_eagle
Community Member
even i havent got my ganesha gift....we should go to consumer court and fill a complaint that ebay is cheating people....we should sue ebay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply