PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

Chargeback for PaisaPay ID 20263333862‏

Totally disappointed !

Shocked.

I received a chargeback for a 6months old transaction.
The necklace was delivered to my buyer in broken condition. six months before i was facing lots of troubles sending huge beads size necklaces.
Whenever i send them in customs checking's the people used to cut the thread of the beads necklaces and then forwards them after checking's with loose beads inside the parcel. the necklace thread was cut from the center and each bead was tested for god knows WHAT IN checking's!
but the beads were always delivered safely to all buyers.
This buyer who filled chargeback after 6mths time wrote to me that she received the necklace in broken condition i offered FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SHIPPING COST.
WHILE I KNEW THE NECKLACE IS NOT BROKEN IT IS ACTUALLY CUT TO CHECK THE BEADS.

THE BEADS WERE ENOUGH BIG TO BE RESTRING IMMEDIATELY THERE WERE HARDLY 20 VERY BIG SIZE BEADS IN THE WHOLE NECKLACE THAT HAD BIG HOLES AND WOULD HAVE HARDLY TAKEN A 5 MIN TIME TO RESTRING AGAIN IN THREAD.

I WAS READY TO ISSUE REFUND INCLUDING SHIPPING THAT SHE PAID.
BUT TO ISSUE REFUND I WOULD HAVE ATLEAST RECEIVED THE NECKLACE OR I SAY THE LOOSE BEADS WORTH 240$ BACK ISN'T THAT FAIR ??

A NECKLACE WORTH 14,000 Rs IS STILL WITH THE BUYER.
SHE WROTE TO ME 2 MAILS TWO MESSAGES IN 6 MONTHS TIME AND AFTER THAT A CHARGEBACK (THIS CHARGEBACK AFTER 6 MONTHS TIME NO MAILS NO RESPONSE NO MESSAGES NOTHING THE BUYER SENT ME NOTHING BACK NEVER WROTE TO ME IN 6MTHS TIME)!

LOOK INTO THE MATTER A BUYER FILES CHARGEBACK :

IN CASE SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING
SELLER IS NOT ISSUING REFUND
SELLER DOES NOT TAKES RESPONSIBILITY
SELLER IS SUSPENDED

HERE I WAS READY TO ISSUE FULL REFUND FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY.
BUYER NEVER CONTACTED ME IN 6MNTS TIME.

I JUST RECEIVED 2 MAILS FROM HER THAT ALSO WITHIN 1 WEEK TIME AFTER NECKLACE DELIVERY.
TILL TODAY SHE DID NOT WROTE ME ANY MAILS.

NO DISPUTE NO EBAY ITEM NOT RECEIVED/ NOR AS DESCRIBED OPTION NOTHING SHE FILED CHARGEBACK WITH HER CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR THE PAYMENT SHE MADE THROUGH PAISAPAY.
THE WORST AND UNSECURED WAY TO TAKING MONEY IN INDIA.

PLEASE ALL SELLERS BEWARE OF USING PAISAPAY NOW !!
IF YOU GET A CHARGEBACK THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY STOP YOUR REMITTANCE.

THEY WILL NOT PROTECT YOU EVEN IF YOU SHOW THEM DELIVERY PROOFS.

YOU SEND BUYER A DIAMOND NECKLACE IF IN CASE ITS BROKEN IN TRANSIT SHE WILL KEEP THE GOLD THE DIAMONDS AND THE MONEY AFTER CHARGEBACK FROM CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FAIR DECISION OF PAISAPAY FOR MY CASE THAT THE BUYER CAN KEEP MONEY CAN KEEP THE NECKLACE EVERYTHING SHE CAN KEEP WITH HER AND I LOOSE EVERYTHING THE SHIPPING I PAID, THE ITEM THE MONEY THE SELLING FEE EVERYTHING IS GONE ~!!!

WHAT A GREAT SERVICE WHAT A WONDERFUL SUPPORT AMAZING !!

I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO DO BUSINESS SIMILARLY HERE ON EBAY

ITS BETTER TO BUY THAN TO SELL HERE I HOPE

NOW TO GET MY 14,000 Rs BACK I THINK I SHOULD ALSO START MAKING PURCHASES HERE I BUY ITEMS FILE CHARGEBACK'S TELLING DAMAGED ITEM RECEIVED AND TAKE MONEY HOME AND ALSO THE ITEM !!

THIS WAY THE SELLERS WILL KEEP ON CRYING NO ONE WILL COME TO HELP SUPPORT ALL MONEY GONE ITEM GONE EVERYTHING GONE BUT YES BUYERS WILL FIND A NEW WAY TO DO FRAUDS AND FULL THEIR POCKETS, WITHIN A MONTH TIME THEY WILL EARN THOUSANDS OF BUGS SITTING AT HOME AND FILLING CHARGEBACK'S

WONDERFUL PAISAPAY I JUST LOVE IT
ITS THE BEST WAY TO DO FRAUDS HERE

PAISAPAY - THE MOST SECURE WAY OF EARNING GOOD MONEY THROUGH ONLINE PURCHASES.

I HATE THIS SUPPORT IS THIS THE WAY ? FOR THIS DAY WE ACCEPT PAISAPAY PAYMENTS ? AM I NOT GOING TO BE PROTECTED ? AM I NOT GOING TO GET THE MONEY OR MY ITEM EVER BACK ?

I ASK :

WHY DID NOT THE BUYER CONTACTED ME BEFORE FILING CHARGEBACK ?
WHY SHE NEVER WROTE TO ME ?
WHY SHE KEPT QUIET FOR SUCH A LONG TIME ?
WHY WAITED FOR 6MONTHS TIME WHY NOT IMMEDIATELY FILLED CHARGEBACK ?
AFTER 6 MONTHS ? WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS THIS ?

HOW AM I PROTECTED I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ELSE I WILL ALSO HAVE TO SEE HOW DO I TAKE LEGAL HELP IN THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY.

I AM DOING MY BUSINESS WITH SINCERITY HONESTY THEN WHY DON'T I GET SIMILAR TREATMENT ? "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

Dear Community friends,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have informed My account manager Seema, and hopefully the issue should be resolved soon in my favor. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 11 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

today i heard new thing from paisa pay that if buyer return item you can only give refund full only no less shipping cost or 1 paisa less
you only can pay off line not from paisa pay
you also can not file dispute to get FVF
may after some time you heard from ebay that you can not get FVF from non paying buyer
Message 12 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

Dear mysalesoffer,
You mean to say that seller can not make any partial refund to any buyer and also will not be able to file for FVF through dispute console even if the sale is not completed.

Well the things are going bad to worst on eBay.
eBay policy is getting so complicated and harsh for sellers.Because of increasing fees and other charges on eBay almost all the sellers will be forced to increase the prices.Buyers will hardly attract with high prices on eBay.

Also Buyers have all the privilege and sellers are helpless and expose to risks.

Well I can see that there is reduction in the listings in eBay.in and if such policy will be continue then we can see some more negative effect of it.

I request other sellers to comment on the fact that we can not refund partial amount to buyer and also can not file FVF through Dispute console.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 13 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

pareshwins
Community Member
Hello,

ebay thinks and believes that only buyers are important to their business model. As long as they are able to pull in the buyers, sellers will continue to queue up. Sellers will accept all sorts of losses and indignities to continue selling on the site. What if a few leave or are suspended, thousands more will queue up

Hopefully one day the realisation will dawn on ebay that sellers are its true partners in business and buyers are only someone who your sell your product to.

Its true that buyers have to be respected, given a good deal, satisfied in all possible manner. But the truth remains that in any business there will always be a few buyers who cannot be satisfied. Every business continues with a certain buyer dissatisfaction ratio. Show me one business which does not have a single dissatisfied buyer.

Till ebay accepts this bitter truth, sellers will never have a sustainable business model on ebay. Sellers can only look at this as a part time business or a hobby.

I have cut down my business on ebay by more than 50%. Few listings, few good offers. Today I offer much lower prices to other portals where I sell my goods. Many buyers send me questions stating your same products are priced lower of x.com or y.com. The cost of selling on ebay is too high in terms of mental pressure, buyer blackmail, etc. You have to work 10 times as hard on ebay to generate the same amount of business than on other portals.

A seller cannot go begging to every buyer to ask him to give a favorable rating and god forbid not to leave a negative or open a dispute. Everyone has to maintain certain dignity and self respect at times.
Message 14 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello pareshwins,

This is the best Post I have ever read on Community Boards and which seems to have come truely from the heart.

Every word, line and paragraph tells the true picture ..... and the situation of a Seller. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 15 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

Dear kaya_jewels

:^O This is NOT something new similar charge backs have been paid by me even after 90 days both to Paypal and paisapay too.

Writing on the boards, letting know the community, interacting with your account managers - Nothing has helped .

This atitude does need a revamp and a change - sooner the better.

Rgds
SG
:-D
Message 16 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

induscraft7
Community Member
i am not shocked by whole event,but surprised to see that still no body from ebay responded on this.

KAYAJWELLS,charge also happened with me but when i provided paisa pay enough evidence of proof of delivery they returned money to me,And yes once this was amount of 23000.00 and another was about 4500.00

So be optimist don't loose faith in GOD

As you are doing work with all honesty,your money will find your pocket.

I will suggest:
1)Provide all delivery proof and your email communication to paisa pay support
2)Call your account manager and take update.

Hope this will work

Regards
Mukesh jain
ebay id:induscraft7
Message 17 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

sky.way
Community Member

JUST FORGET YOUR MONEY

In 2007 I had to face a loss of five thousand four hundred rupees for a chargeback by a fraud buyer dwij_sharma.

The buyer purchased a mobile and I shipped it. He then opened an item not as described dispute and I clearly said that send it back and a replacement or a refund will be offered. The buyer was not at all ready to send the item back. He always used vulgar language and bad words in emails which was forwarded to ebay and my account manager along with the headers and footers.

Then the buyer said that the cell phone had some problem and he got it repaired from nokia service centre by paying four hundred rupees and had a receipt. I said ok show me the receipt by scan / fax or courier and I will pay you the amount. The buyer kept on saying that i am sending it and i am sending it till weeks.

Received a chargeback from paisapay, on submitting the proof of delivery it was declined. The buyer has the item and the money also. I followed up with paisapay and my account manager many times. at last after many months my account manager said that i will have to forget that money.

I faiced a total loss of five thousand four hundred rupees and the buyer enjoyed with the mobile and the money both with him.
thank you
Message 18 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear kaya_jewels,

Hope you will get your money back. but your post is really touchy and written from true heart. ebay have to think about their good sellers. 14k is not a small amount.

Good Luck friend.

Kind Regards,
Chinmay Tripathi.
Message 19 of 39
latest reply

PAISAPAY CHOR CHOR CHOR

Dear niceshop4u,
Well do you think eBay really care about the good sellers?
I am sorry to say that eBay is only concern about 1 thing and that is money.Most of the sellers are against the new paisapay policy but eBay don't care even if the sellers are exposed to high risk and all the interest of sellers are been ignored.

So,it is unfair to expect anything good from eBay.Things will go bad to worst in coming months.

All the best to all the sellers who are selling on eBay.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 20 of 39
latest reply