Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Discussion with Vasundhara, Head, Customer Support 1st Dec 5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Vasundhara Bhonsle, Head, Customer Support for an online discussion on Customer Support of eBay India.

Vasundhara will be available on this thread on Friday, the 1st of December, 2006, from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread. Click Here for help on using the discussion boards.

See you on the 1st at 5:00 PM!

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana,
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

satheeshstamps
Community Member
Sir,

I didnt received Paisapay payment cheques, for the following periods.

PaisaPay Payment for the period ending 31-Jan-2006
PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 1,335.80.

PaisaPay Payment for the period ending 07-Feb-2006
PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 1,104.93.

PaisaPay Payment for the period ending 07-Mar-2006
PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 77.20.

PaisaPay Payment for the Period Ending 10-Oct-2006
PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 2,462.75.

PaisaPay Payment for the Period Ending 21-Nov-2006
PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 965.00.

I wrote toomany times, and some responses are there, but not the payments reached here yet.I updated my receiving address nearest to the city.
The courier company Blue Dart has office here, and they didnt inform me when it reaches here.

Please, take necessary steps to sent me the payment as soon as possible.

Satheeshstamps.
Message 21 of 61
latest reply

skyshopindia
Community Member
Hi Vasundhara

Welcome to this board. I am expecting some new announcement from you regarding the improvment of CS Dept. As stated by so many members CS is the heart of eBay. It needs lot of improvement day to day.

I can say from my own experience, CS has improve a lot as it was one year back.

My wish:

When we contact CS we receive a mail with a number like KMM45184373V11576L0KM. Which may be complain no.
If there is a Toll Free Phone support for all members. We can contact CS with this complain no. as reference, in case we are not satisfied with CS representatives reply or action.
When we contact Courier we need AWB no to get reply of our query regarding any Parcel/Document. Similarly CS will attend a member if he/she has such reference no.
I think this will minimize the desatisfaction with CS(if any).

Regards
Achintya Ghosh
skyshopindia
Message 22 of 61
latest reply

Hello eBay India,
I am really very much disappointed with your so called Trust and Safety team.

Will you tell me if they have little knowledge of eBay Policy??

Well first let me tell you the whole thing first, So that all eBay members can know about the genius mind of Trust and Safety team and also about their stupidity. Shame on such a team who do not know the policy in details and just know to remove the listing without any fault of the users.

I am a seller of all types of gemstones. I had listed 9 navratna stones.

Example:Item number:300053397879,300051840647,300051794445,

Now in the above refer items I use the same title and picture because the length allowed for title is very less/insufficient and pictures taken of such small stones are almost the same.(so same picture is not at all a problem)

I will have to specify the weight of each and every gemstones(total number will be nine)that will be not possible at all.

So I specify the different weights of all nine stones in the description, which is very clear( Please check all items if anyone have doubt).

But the Trust and safety team had removed my one item number "300053719141 - BEST Quality all 9 Precious NAVRATNA(with Real Diamond)" because according to them its a identical item.

Now can someone tell me if the weight specified in each and every listings of Navratna is different in all the listings then how it is identical items?????

I hope some eBay members will surely support my this post, But I will not give up untill eBay will apologies for this unfair removal of my items.

This had damaged my reputation and please for the records I never violated any of your policy.

Now Trust and Safety team please reply my post ASAP because I wanna see you shame of ur deeds.

I will keep on posting reply to this thread After every 24 hours,Untill eBay apologies to me for all the torture.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 23 of 61
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member

Hi Vasundhara & Sapana

I totally agree with the
views of skyshopindia. I also want to add something in regard with his post -- I
would like to say -- if we call your toll free number -- sometimes it keeps on
moving from here to there --- and we won't be able to talk where we exactly want
to talk -- Like if I want to talk to Billings Department -- I hardly get my call
transfer to that department. If this is the case u can make some changes -- like
SMS system --- A message can come in between the call like --- If u r waiting
for a long time and wish to disconnect then SMS us at --- "your
number" with message --- "whatever message u want". In this way
customer support can directly contact the seller regarding their concerns. I
have great problems with your toll free number whenever I call --- First of all
I don't have MTNL at my home so I have to go to market to specially make a call
to Ebay. I usually like to avoid calling on Toll Free number for this reason and
make call only when it is really necessary.

Message 24 of 61
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
HELLO Vasundhara.
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY BOARD

I HAVE SENT MAILS TO THE CUSTOMER CARE DIVISION REGARDING VARIOUS PROBLEMS AND OUT OF THAT JUST 30-50% HAVE BEING SATISFACTORY.

WHEN THE QUESTIONS ARE WRITTEN STRAIGHT FORWARD,THE ANSWERS NEVER COME UP LIKE THAT. ITS LIKE SOMEONE TOUCHING ONE'S NOSE ALL THE WAY AROUND. THE ANSWERS ARE NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD AND SOMETHING IS WRITTEN SIMPLY,NOT ANSWERING TO THE QUESTION DIRECTLY.

PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR TIME ON THE RESPONSE ON THE MAILS TOO.AND HAVE BETTER EFFICIENCY IN YOUR TOLL FREE NUBER CUSTOMER CARE.

REGARDING PAISAPAY CS,THE TEAM HAS TO IMPROVE A LOT. THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY AND WE ARE USING OLD METHODS TO VERIFY CREDIT CARDS WHEN TECHNOLOGY HAS IMPROVED A LOT. A LOT OF WORK HAS TO BE DONE ON THAT CATEGORY. AND SERVICE CHARGES OF PAISAPAY HAS TO BE REDUCED TOO.

EBAY IS IMPROVING DAILY TRYING TO MAKE IT A SECURE PLACE FOR TRADING.ALONG WITH THAT,THE NUMBER OF EBAY POLICIES ARE INCREASING. PLEASE HAVE A CONTROL ON THE INCREASING NUMBER OF EBAY POLICIES. VIOLATION OF EBAY POLICIES LEADS TO THE CANCELLATION OF LISTINGS AND THE USER TOO. SO PLEASE HAVE A CONTROL ON THAT BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IS IMFORMED ABOUT THE HUNDREDS OF POLICIES EBAY THAT EBAY ALREADY HAS AND IS INTRODUCING.

I HOPE SOME OF THE SUGGESTIONS HAVE BECOME HANDY AND WOULD BE USEFUL IN THE FUTURE.

REGARDS
RAHUL
COCHINMALL
Message 25 of 61
latest reply

babin06
Community Member
Hi,

With much haste I am writing the fact that I have not received the Paisapay payment for the periods ending 24.10.2006, 31.10.2006, 07.11.2006 and 14.11.2006 as per amounts below:

Paisapay Cycle Amount
24.10.2006 Rs. 7,811.68
31.10.2006 Rs. 25,209.70
07.11.2006 Rs. 110.98
14.11.2006 Rs. 747.88
-----------------------------------------------
Total Rs. 33,880.24
-----------------------------------------------

I have already faxed the POD (Proof of Delivery) of items sold and delivered in all the above 4 cycles on your fax no.: 022-66690004 at respective dates which has been confirmed at your end.

I am a small seller and the amount stuck is quite a big one for me. Already I have been paying interest @ 2% wef. 08.11.2006.

So you can understand that whatever profit I tried to make has already been wasted and everyday is a loss to me and summing up I am incurring huge loss.

All the above facts have already been informed to Mr. Huzaffa over telephone requesting to release the payments at the earliest.

In view of this I am requesting to all concerned of eBay to act fast and release my payments so that I will not incur much loss.

I once again beg of you all people to please release the above payments immediately.

With warm and kind regards,

eBay user: babin06
Message 26 of 61
latest reply

prashantsane_sane
Community Member
Dear Vasundhara,
I realy fed up with the Fraud and chitted peoples increasing on Ebay. Now its' almost 7 times happned with me in last 2 months that the Item I sold but bloody buyer not replying and giving any feedback and then forget about payment. The result is I am just wasting my time and listing fees on ebay. Infact I mailed to Ebay last time also that I am not going to make the payment of listing fees for those item which are sold but buyer not making payment and just doing time pass. And that is sure from my side.
Because Legal dept. is also sleeping in Ebay not doing anything after forwarding complaints. So I wants to wake them and also wants to see what they are going to do with me when I am not making the payment at all for listing fees for sold items. List is ready with me.
Your paisapay dept. is again living back of the world. Taking 3-4 days time to get clear the payment and again 7-8 days to send the payment. In today's world everybody wants quick reply and assignment to get complete. I amiles about this also but what the rely got is we will forward your request to bla bla abla.... like politicians.
So please try to improve your level of servcie and try to get wake and start freshly to your legal dept.
ALL THE BEST
Prashant Sane.
Message 27 of 61
latest reply

new_software_pitara
Community Member
hi all...no hope with ebay.in
they are just using readymade scripts/premade reply
Message 28 of 61
latest reply

rob_singh2000
Community Member
kindly correct this
***Scheduled Maintenance for This Week***

01 December, 2006 | 10:05 AM IST

The eBay system will be undergoing general maintenance from approximately 11:30 IST to 13:30 IST on Friday, November 31st. During this maintenance period, certain eBay site features may be intermittently unavailable or slow.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 29 of 61
latest reply

rob_singh2000
Community Member
there is no 31st november in any year
Message 30 of 61
latest reply