cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Chat with Sameer Yadav, Manager - Trust & Safety Operations

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Message from Sameer Yadav, Manager -Trust & Safety Operations

Dear Community Members,

I am Sameer Yadav, Manager for Trust & Safety Operations for eBay India. Under this role, my team is responsible for Trust and Safety operations and support.

We have made two significant enhancements to our phone support offering the facility to seller to call and also the team reaching out to sellers when listing policy violation is noticed.

1.Inbound toll free phone support - The T&S team is now a call away to address your questions concerns related to feedback, site policies, activity limits or account restrictions. We recognize your need to be able to speak with T&S team directly and this service initiative will help you discuss and get quick resolution & guidance on T&S.

2.TnS calls on listing policy violations - Understanding site policies is critical to the sellers business. To help sellers improve understanding of policies we have started calling sellers to explain violations for the listed items. This process will help sellers to better understand the policy, seek clarification during the call and the chance to correct their listings that minimize listing violations done due to lack of knowledge. This process has already been initiated for few policies and we are working to cover most of our policies.

I will be present on the Community Boards for an Open House Session on 8th June 2011, 4-5 PM.

I will encourage you to post your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this thread. I am looking forward towards this meeting and I hope to gather lot of useful feedback from you.

See you on 8th for Open house discussion!

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Manager – Trust & Safety Operations
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

@digitalarena...

The buyer posted DSR do not reflect immediately on your record. See the updated upto date and that will tell you till which date ebay has updated the DSR. If you receive 6-8 or 10 feedbacks on a particular day, it is almost impossible to tell which buyer has done the damage by giving low DSR. Guess work can be done but it will not be accurate, there is usually about 5-6 days difference between the actual DSR received and the DSR scores posted.

Yes you are right in saying that ebay should make the system transparent, we all have being saying the same thing for years but no one listens. Irony is that buyer feedback is visible, positive or whatever but ebay decides to keep the DSR anonymous, I don't understand the logic. In that case make the feedback also anonymous.

StopandShop
Message 11 of 65
latest reply

grunty23
Community Member
Dear Sameer,
I had made a transaction with Paisa pay ID 28688263981 on 25 Mar 2011 for an amount more than 5000/- and had entered the promotion code to be eligible for the free gift of i-ball headset and webcam.
The items were supposed to be delivered on my primary address within 45 days of transaction.
I am sorry to say that I have not yet received my free gifts even after 59 days of transaction have passed.
Please resolve the case.
An early action will go a long way in building up the relations between us.
Thanking in anticipation.
Message 12 of 65
latest reply

sukura09
Community Member
Dear Sameer,
I had made a transaction with Paisa pay ID 28993136719 on 2nd June 2011 for a Blackberry Storm 9530 mobile with one year warranty. I have some problem in new phone.
There are two hand written no. on bill (9987730994 and 9820168070)provided from Unique Enterprises.
I have tried umpteenth times, but there is no response.
I am worried and feeling cheated.
Hope will got appropriate response.
Thanking in anticipation.

Sushil Rana
Message 13 of 65
latest reply

sarvajans
Community Member
I bought Android A2000 cell phone for Rs9,990-paid through PaisaPay-ID28944759527; eBay offered a gift of 8Gb pen drive for that purchase,under coupon code WK20ATTRAN. So far I have not received the gift from eBay.Can you help me in getting the Gift early. My earlier message to both eBay and PaisaPay have not been responded. -sarvajans.
Message 14 of 65
latest reply

aananda_telecom
Community Member
Hi Sameer,

Nice to see you again ...

Awww... Selling selling and selling.. Not become difficult , but competitions are ahead. Amazon.com Flipkart.com or Tradus.in, Buyers do visit these websites to compare the prices but finally buy from ebay coz they get EMI , Schemes , Discount Vouchers , refund policies and paisapay protection.

Our Deal of the Weeks are absolutely on DHAMAKA prices which no other site can compete.

Goodluck to all. o-0
Message 15 of 65
latest reply

allianze2006
Community Member
Dear Mr yadav,
PL Can u englighteen me , as to who pays for loss of shipping to buyer wth invalid contact details..??

is it covered under any policy or just neglect and say "Chalta hai" ?

Also provide ncontact details for team managing sellers protection policy who can settle our claims on such issues.
Thks
Message 16 of 65
latest reply

dealer1703
Community Member
Hi,

2 issues:

1st: A buyer (new to Ebay, about 3 feedback) leaves a negative feedback. His address not on record of Ebay. He does not provide me with a address to Ship.

I refund the money. He leaves a negative feed back. My appeal to Community Center is decided against me.

I HAVE BEEN PENALIZED FOR NO FAULT OF MINE.

EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON PHONE ASKED TO REFUND THE MONEY.

I feel this is a good way to destroy your competitors and Ebay is doing noting for the same.

2nd: T&S team never calls me for any listing violations and just suspends my account for listing new item under a certain catogree.

I do not get a clear picture where and what violation have been done by me. Just a general statement from Customer Support.

How am i suppose to know what mistake have been done by me so the same can be rectified for future.

30 days restriction is a long time. How am suppose to do business. NO appeal is possible against this restriction. STRANGE?

Ashish
Message 17 of 65
latest reply

2011addictedinlovewithu
Community Member
This is Regarding Paisa Pay Id :28987141921

It has no UMTS mode ..... It has no option to switch between Various Modes like UMTS etc etc The item is basically Unlocked Device (Manufactured for O2) The Surfing Speed is very poor ........................... The item is totally different .................. I ordered for E1750 the shipped is E1752 so i request you to refund the money

Now as i have raised the request to refund based on the Product difference as described now ebay says it will take 20 days ...........

But my question is that why are u making Buyer to Suffer ...

Please Refund my money so that i can buy a new product from some other seller

Let me not to suffer by precessing my refund in 20 days
Message 18 of 65
latest reply

surf-2-buy
Community Member
Hi Sameer

We sell primarily Branded Mobile Phones on E-bay. This is in regarding to 3-4 Feedbacks which we have received and we strongly feel that this feedback are not as per the policy drafted by E-bay.

I would like your attention on the same and would seek your help

Case 1: Negative Feedback from Buyer

Comment : "Hanging problem"

Our justification: In our listing it was clearly put as 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty applicable. Any post sales issues have to be reported to Authorized service Centre. However still buyer has posted negative remark.

Case 2: Neutral Feedback

Comment from Buyer: "great phone, my brother loved it ..."

We also asked him what was wrong that feedback was neutral and not delighting. However no response

Above is proper case of Positive Feeback, may be click error also

Case 3: Neutral Feedback

Comment from Buyer: "Not delivered to the address which i have given later"

We had dispatched the item to the address given by buyer during check out. Later customer asked for address change, however we had completed our dispatch.

I am sure we have been in compliance with the E-bay policy

We strongly feel that all this comments need to be removed from our account

Looking forward for your reply
regards
Message 19 of 65
latest reply

We received a neutral feedback from buyer "surajoja" with comment "ok". The same buyer left similar feedbacks for other suppliers also.

Earlier eBay CC used to remove such feedbacks on request but this time they denied the request.

We would like to know that whether the concerned policy has changed?
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 20 of 65
latest reply