Online info of the customs duty on parcel

singhkulwant12
Community Member
hi, i just want to know if there is any online indian customs portal where i am get the info on the customs duty they have applied on my imports, or i just have to believe what the local postman says.
the problem is that i have mailed something to by parents and i am worried, that the postman may fool them, and collect extra money.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Online info of the customs duty on parcel

graphitindia
Community Member
Postman can not ask for more money as he will give you proper receipt of charges or you may go and collect the package from Post Office.

Otherwise, normal custom is 30% of product cost+shipping cost. But, it depends product, volume and weight.

You may visit Indian Custom website but it's very confusing and I am doubtful you will get what you want.

Good Luck :) _______________________________________________________________________________
Graphit India - A ***** Shop
| We all are Human Beings, we must value and respect everyone |
| Always contact Seller before giving less than 5* Feedback | Better don't buy or ask 10 times instead of bad Comments on pricing (item or shipping) after purchase |
Message 2 of 2
latest reply