Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online Workshop on PaisaPay COD on Thursday 15 Jul 4-5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,

We have recently announced PaisaPay COD - Another way for sellers to increase business and for buyers to buy safely on eBay - http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007434

If you have any questions around PaisaPay COD, please feel free to post them on this thread. We will be available on this thread on Thursday, 15th July from 4 -5 PM to answer all your questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Biren & Arun
Message 1 of 157
latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
rhtdm.6624

The system will automatically allocate the courier company which the seller has to use for PaisaPay COD orders.

So the seller cannot choose which courier company to use to ship COD orders. However, please be rest assured, there are strict SLAs in place to ensure proper service from all logistics partners.

Biren
Message 141 of 157
latest reply

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

Some courier companies may not be able to provide the AWB immediately & may require some 5-6 working hours for generating the AWB#

As a good practice, you should fill in and print the Declaration form provided here http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/in/sellercentral/Sellers_Vendor_Manifest_dated.xls and have the same signed or acknowledged by the courier company before you hand over the item for dispatch.

This will help in case of any discrepancies later.
Message 142 of 157
latest reply

Hi Biren

Thanks for your email.
I havent listed any new items yet and my listing which are sold on PaisaPay COD are also old which wasnt revised or anything. Actually all my items list are uploaded using TurboListor, whereas TL doesnt hv PaisaPay COD option yet so there is no chance i hav listed any item on PaisaPay COD. But i have received abt 7 orders till now so i can assume that all FLAT RATE COD is turned into 'PAISAPAY COD'.

Anyways one of the PaisaPay COD order has been confirmed and i am told to contact ARAMEX for shipment.
"Please ship the items to the buyer's specified shipping address using courier company - Aramex. and enter the shipping details on the "Sold with PaisaPay" tab in your My PaisaPay by 03-Sep-10"
I was told by my Account Manager to call Aramex on there Helpline Number for Pickup (33003300) whereas when i call as i thought they have no idea about ebay shipments and asked for client code.
Please clarify how will the shipment made?
Message 143 of 157
latest reply

Dear Biren

As AFL provided us a very worst services to us & they lost some parcels of us. Due to which we had not paid any bills. If you send them to collect COD parcel and they take revenge of unpaid bills then who will responsible for it?? Will eBay take responsibility??

Thanks
Vilas
Message 144 of 157
latest reply

buy_berry
Community Member
what if the item value is 250/- then the cost of PaisaPay COD will be too high
Message 145 of 157
latest reply

buy_berry
Community Member
There should be both the option to the sellers PaisaPay COD and COD (Old one) it will be better to all the sellers

Regards
Message 146 of 157
latest reply

Good. Best wishes.
Message 147 of 157
latest reply

Hi birenji

tried to contact you today

i got paisapay cod order

i was asked to ship from afl.

now i have normal ac for cod with afl and they are unable to understand in which ac they should put and the same will be the case in all courier as i have account and they are putting it in my ac. instead of ebay as they dont know what is ebay ac.

what to do??

It will be a huge problem.

Regards
Yogen.
Message 148 of 157
latest reply

please provide option for the older one as well that is COD outside the one provided by ebay

for less valued items this can never be affordable
Message 149 of 157
latest reply

electro.bazaar
Community Member
I have Upgraded TL several Times, and also done install complete version but it does not show PPCOD, it only says COD,Is this the same?

Regards
Abhishek
Message 150 of 157
latest reply