Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online Workshop on PaisaPay COD on Thursday 15 Jul 4-5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,

We have recently announced PaisaPay COD - Another way for sellers to increase business and for buyers to buy safely on eBay - http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007434

If you have any questions around PaisaPay COD, please feel free to post them on this thread. We will be available on this thread on Thursday, 15th July from 4 -5 PM to answer all your questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Biren & Arun
Message 1 of 157
latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

keep waiting
Message 131 of 157
latest reply

Hi

In Pune AFL provides very worst service. They lost my 2-3 parcels not given reimbursement also. Very poor customer support only 2 Girls are working as Customer support executive not a Single reply for email queries. Also some shipments are they send through surface in which many chances of Damage. So does seller will also get choice of courier between these 3 which you have chosen???

IN simple sentence I don't want worst courier AFL so will I get choice to send it through other given couriers??

Please let me know so that I will start offering COD.

Thanks
Vilas
rhtdm.6624
Message 132 of 157
latest reply

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All,

PaisaPay COD is now available on the site

The Community Announcement can be seen at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/201008.shtml#2010-07-12231006

Biren
Message 133 of 157
latest reply

Is Turbo listor updated with PaisaPay COD option?
As i am depended on TL for all my bulk listing.
Message 134 of 157
latest reply

electro.bazaar
Community Member
Tl dosent seem to have it yet
Message 135 of 157
latest reply

Dear Biren

Please answer my query so that I will list products with COD facility.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 136 of 157
latest reply

I havnt selected or Listing any item on "PAISAPAY COD" yet but i have already got 5 orders with Shipping as COD via PAISAPAY. I called up my Account Manager they say ebay will confirm the order within next 24 hours then i have to make the shipment. Lets see what happens next will update on this.
Message 137 of 157
latest reply

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
atthershabbir, electro.bazaar

You need to do a program update in the Turbo Lister.
It will pick up the latest version & then it should work.

Biren
Message 138 of 157
latest reply

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
atthershabbir,

It is highly unlikely that without selecting PaisaPay COD, you could get COD orders. Request you to please recheck at your end. If you do see anything out of the ordinary, please keep the item number of the listing ready & check with your account manager.

Biren
Message 139 of 157
latest reply

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
atthershabbir

I have also noticed that most of your items are low value items. Please remember, you will be charged 5% or a minimum of Rs 125/-

This does not mean that you should stop listing low value items on COD. I would rather give the customer a choice without incurring extra cost to you.

You can charge Rs 125/- as COD charges for any buyer who may want to purchase on COD. It gives the buyer a choice to purchase at a lower rate by paying in advance or to select COD & paying a premium for the facility

Biren
Message 140 of 157
latest reply