cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDER FROM NIGERIA PAYMENT RECEIVED BUT PHONE NUMBER OF BANGALORE

I have received an order from Nigeria, A country which i dont ship to. But the problem is i have recieved the payment in paisapay with a shipping charge of Rs.300 which i have never mentioned.

How can a customer purchase a product when i have clearly mentioned i ship only within India.

Also i expect the People of Ebay on how to deal with this transaction.

What will happen to the amount transacted on Paisa Pay.

Expecting a reply soon.

Regards,
Ashish Kumar,
EIT Mall
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Also it was found that the Order had a phone number from bangalore. Could Ebay please clarify on this also please.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Hello Ashish

Most of Nigerians orders are fake, since you are new on Ebay I would request you to bear caution. As far as I think you will be getting a charge back soon so do not ship the items unless you have a talk with ebay.

Surjeet Kakkar

Ebay ID : PPJewellers
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

avertek_infosys
Community Member
Dear Ashsish

Since you had not offered to ship outside India you dont need to ship this item. Moreover as already said most of the orders from Nigeria are fake. He probably used a fake credit card. Is the payment approved by ebay? In most of the cases the payment will not get approved.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
Hello,

If you read "Nigeria or Nigerians" anywhere in your order process-consider the order a fake.

These Nigerians are one Big International Gang of thieves who are operating from all over the world.

Some of them were arrested in India also.(See CNBC TV)

There Basic Modus Operandi is to Make Valuable purchases and offering to pay more than the amount specified in return for you to ship the item fast.

They will send email confirmations from Western Union or Bid Pay saying that money has been processed but the fact is no money has come in your account.

Now that Sellers like you and me are not offering International Buyers they are making false ids having addresses of India and names of Indian people.

After placing the order you will receive a n email saying that product needs to be shipped to Nigeria and money is already on the way...
DO NOT SHIP THE PRODUCT under any circumstance or you will loose your money.

These people are technically well equiped and can make payments with credit cards also-so even if you see that money has been sent by Paisa Pay .....dont ship to Nigeria as you will get a Chargeback after 2 months.

Regards,
Sarosh
Buying_Reloaded
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

silconvalley
Community Member
i too have received the payment from paisapay nd afterb3 months paisapay will ask for charge back with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
Message 6 of 6
latest reply