regards

Mahalaxmi COmmunication
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Not Interested In Powership

tkmarketingonline
Community Member
Many times we contact our account manager and logitcs controller from ebay to cancel our powership. But still it is not deactivated. We are the best power seller of Pen dives and memory cards. We only earn a 5 Rs. profit from Memory cards and pen drives. After the automatic activation of powership we loss 2000 Rs. in a single day of orders. Many times contact ebay to solve this issue but they not take this matter seriously. Please help ebay to remove the powership from our account. we only charge 25Rs. for our manual shipping but ebay power ship charge 40Rs. + 2Rs. for packing material and taxes extra. Ebay donn't solve this issue immediately we only have the choice to stop further business with ebay.

Below is the mail which we are sent to ebay and still did'nt get a reply.

To Ebay

My ebay seller id is tkmarketingonline .

we are already opt-out the powership from our account. Please do needful for this. Due to fedex & bluedart not confirmed the pickup AWB there are 11 orders automatically initiate refund.

Please cancel the powership from our account and convert all orders to manual shipping. Otherwise our business will break on ebay. We would like to continue our business with ebay. We hope your kind help with us.

Please find the attachment.

Regards
Shafeer TK
tkmarketingonline
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Dear eBay,

If such things is happening then please remove my id also from powership program.

Thanks
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Our issue has been resolved too.

No more POWERSHIP!!!

Just drop and email to paisapaypod@ebay.in to deactivate powership.

Cheers
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Hi

if this is the the arrangement of powership by ebay then we are sure to deactivate this from our ID.

sale8shop
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

tkmarketingonline
Community Member
After get from the day to day experience, powership is one of the great option launched by ebay. We can easily ship the item without trouble and fast delivery. We promote powership. Ebay done a great Job..
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

tkmarketingonline
Community Member
our all issues are solved by ebay logistics and current we are do a great foolishness, we opt out the powership on ebay. but still we again opt in already 4 days ago. still we are seeking for to activate the powership in our account. Powership is great and we will promote that. Please activate powership in our account. It's our request. We hope to get a fast resolution for the activation of our powership.
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

supersale201212
Community Member
hello

mahalaxmi...

am suraj am getting the same problem please advice me to how to deactivate powership

regards
supersale201212
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@eBay

We have just now received the following email from eBay i.e.

"Dear tccindia,

This is to confirm that PowerShip will be enabled on your account tccindia on 23rd Oct. Following is the pickup address as confirmed by you / through your account. In case of change, please let us know immediately

Regards,

Sameer Yadav

Manager Operations and Logistics"

Here we would like to inform that We have not confirmed powership enablement to any eBay executive nor we have enabled the Powership on eBay by ourselves.

Kindly deactivate it.

We also seek eBay Trust & Safety Intervention in this regard about misuse of our account for enablement of Powership without our permission.

-------------

As mentioned in this thread, we have now also visited the following link i.e.

https://deals.ebay.in/powership/status.php

We have also opted out there although we never opted in by our self for the same.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Our user id on eBay is onlinethela . Please deactivate our powership account ASAP.

We would also like to know how to deactivate the already pending powership shipment. We want to use our courier parterns. Please help us
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

My ebay I'd is 9910152220.
I have send around 11 mails to ebay to deactivate my POWERSHIP program but I haven't recieved any mail regarding the same.
Contacted the ebay customer care service 6 times but no response from them also. I even had a chat with one of your customer care representative to deactivate it but no response from them.I am not able to understand why is it soo difficult for ebay to deactivate it.
I even have send mail to inlogistics regarding the same but no response from them . I even have gone on this link to opt out of POWERSHIP program dealsebayin/powership/statusphp still no response from this also.
Was it my fault that I opted for POWERSHIP .????
Ebay should improve its customer service ..
I called the customer care and ask them if its possible to ship orders myself they told me to mail the details to inlogistics with paisapay I'd .

I did the same and it's being more than 3 days that no one has updated the shipping details on the website as I was told that it will be done within maximum 48 hours.
Please telme what should I do as I am really tired of all these things..
Message 20 of 23
latest reply