cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non receipt of packing mateials inspite of several emails.

I haven’t received packing materials for month of May for the powership shipments. Have sent several emails since the beginning of the month to Mr. Biju and also to inlogistics@ebay.in. There has been no response whatsoever.
It’s becoming difficult to sell on eBay with each passing day. The response from powership team is pathetic.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

NO RESPONSE from anybody to my email sent to powership team regarding the packing materials after posting the message above yesterday. Have sent another email just now.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

This is so very surprising, why is ebay and the logistics dept doing this ???

At least have the courtesy to acknowledge the issue and urgently send the packing material to the seller when he has got it to your attention in the forum.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Still no response and neither have i received the packing materials.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

No response yet. Have called the powership no. They said they will get back. But no one did.

If you cannot send packing material for any reason, at least refund the amount charged for the same.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ink-shop-india

Do you mean to say that eBay charges for packing material under powership?

Thanks
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yes. Rs. 2 is charged towards packing materials for each shipment and the same is included in the powership charges deducted from the sale proceeds.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Have received the packing materials finally after multiple follow up and emails / phone calls.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply