cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No support , account managers useless, irresponsible, immature, senseless executives never helping

Ebay is not honest to sellers and treat us like if we are thief, cheater, mischievous

If we talk about ebay guarantee claims, negative feedback removal or any other support, ebay is not at all supportive. Actually I am getting just zero support.
The executives lacks common sense and not at all supportive to either buyer or seller.
It appears there are new inexperienced executives at all levels related to buyer or seller concerns.
I do not know to whom they are supporting.
In recent few months, I needed to contact ebay customer support several times but never got any solution.
In few cases, talking to even supervisor was useless.

if you check any seller's feedback profile, you will certainly find most negatives those were actually awarded in hesitation or to put pressure on seller.
And even many new buyers unhappy with ebay guarantee handling by ebay executives, provide negative thinking it will go to ebay.

The feedback system currently, is not an honest representation of any seller.
In recent months, I observed that ebay executives are not listening to me regarding feedback concerns.
Also I have mentioned link that says as per ebay policy, some negative rating against me, qualified for removal,
but ebay executive not followed those policies.
There are cases where buyers gave me negative rating in hurry but were ready to remove when I helped them to solve their issue. but ebay executives denied to remove them. Why so?
This is very frustrating when ebay executives themselves do not follow policies and we have to bear loss for those things
I strongly feel that ebay executives are of no help in terms of wrong feedback. They are not impartial to me, and not even have a common sense of deciding right or wrong.
I am very surprised to hear their replies when talked on tollfree numbers.
How irresponsible, immature, senseless people they are? I am really surprised.

I suggest, in present scenario, it will be better if ebay change the concept of negative / positive or neutral and allow just comments in feedback.
Otherwise be honest to sellers also.

I tried to escalate the matter thru email, to senior ebay executive, I found it impossible.
There is no way to email higher ebay executives hence can not say if senior ebay executivs are aware of it or not.
If we follow : Have a Pending Issue? link
it goes to :
www.escalatetoebay.in
Select Email us,
and then the page link return to normal contact ebay link.
And the mail sent this way, reaches to bottom level executive only.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0