cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from insellerverification@ebay.com

Posted by victor0012

No response from insellerverification@ebay.com

Ebay india does not seem to have its act right> I had sent below mail with attachment of courier bill abd received no response from them. Will try to avoid ebay in future. Terrible when it comes to addressing the concerns of buyers in my case.

email sent on 29th oct = i had raised a Refund request initiated for PaisaPay ID 27634239459. (Ebay ID is victor0012) Am told this has been approved. I had ordered for a blackberry oem housing for 8310 and had received wrong item. I was asked to send this back.

I have incurred an expense of Rs.250 to send this by courier back to seller. Was told that the courier would be reimbursed by Ebay. I have attached herewith the proof of dispatch and the cost is also mentioned in it (Bluedart vocuher). Pls do the needful on the refund of this amount at the earliest.
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: No response from insellerverification@ebay.com

AND SIR /MADAM HOW CAN I RETURN THIS DRESS

SEND MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Please Reply me......

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

kin6725
Community Member
I purchased item(Samsung Z1) in eBay . They sent a damaged item. If I am asking them. They are not giving proper response. If I raise return/claim for the item. They are not ready to take back item. There is no proper response from seller. If I am calling them even.
So i approached to Samsung service center. They confirmed it's manufacturing defect. And said, replace the item to seller and take a new one from seller. If called eBay customer care. They asked DOA letter from Servicing center. Even i provided DOA certificate from Samsung service center for my item(Samsung). But they are not refund my amount. I very disappointed with they services. So i am suggesting try to avoid buy from eBay.
Message 33 of 36
latest reply

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

revathivld
Community Member
My claim id
Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Hi I purchased a set of sun screens for verna fludic car from Ebay Record # 287  Air way bill No 6912153973   i received the wrong item and informed the vendor on Watsapp along with photos and they have  acknowledged thesame i have dispached it back to the vendor  PRIYANSI DINDANDHU 144C/13 GOVINDPURI  NEW DELHI  TEL # 8447026728 ON THE  27th march see attached courier receipt  vendor has acknowledged of receiving the wrongly supplied items i am still waiting to receive my refund see attached airway bill # and courier receipt

Message 36 of 36
latest reply