No Response from Dealers regarding Warranty

Hi Team,

I am almost two years old customer and brought three to four devices from your store and facing a lot of issues related to warranty.I had brought a HTC Windows mobile and according to its warranty.If I will face any problem in software then they will update it but when I was sending them messages from the almost two-three times.They are not responding to my messages and my warranty period has been left closing to three months.So please do some needful.

Now about second product a watch which I buy from your store again.According to the AD the shop owner promised me to provide a autohrity letter for 2 years of warranty but when I open the box no warranty card has been present inside it.

Please help me to resolve these issues by forcing the owners of those shops so that I will be maintaining the good relationship with Ebay India.

Regards,

Siddharth

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: No Response from Dealers regarding Warranty

Firstly, try to explain problem to the seller.

As i saw your transaction, you can also leave the feedback once the product shows "Delivered" in eBay PaisaPay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please click +Kudos button Below, if this answer resolves your concern.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: No Response from Dealers regarding Warranty

Hi,

I am working in an IT Company and already knows where to send an email first.I already sent almost 3 emails to the seller but when I was not getting any response from their end after that I was decided to write an email to Ebay Services as my warranty is near to close.So I have to fix the problem before that.Even that seller is putting the wrong no to all its products.So it is my responsibility to telling to Ebay.And Ebay should acknowledge this and start working to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sidd

Message 3 of 3
latest reply