cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Negative comment removed on "Community Court's decision"

tgsibi
Community Member
I purchased an item from Ebay around 1 month ago. On examining the item, I noticed that it is not as per the specification advertised on Ebay. So I put a comment mentioning this on that particular product page. But the seller approached the so called "Community Court" and Community Court decided to removed the comment based on the opinion of "51%" of jury members.

That means the "Community Court" is giving a chance for the seller to cheat more customers.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Negative comment removed on "Community Court's decision"

tgsibi
Community Member
Hi Deepak,

I trust Ebay, that is why I bought the product. I bought a flash light. Upon receiving the product, I noticed that it doesn't have the expected brightness. The seller advertised it as 15W flash light. I thought the battery may not have charged fully. I waited for one week. After that I examined the bulb, then I found that it is only a 4W bulb. I felt really cheated. What should I do? Should I keep silence? I don't think so. I wanted to make sure that other buyers should be aware of this. That is why I posted a comment on the Sellers page. But they approached the "Community Court" and the "Community Court" decided to remove the comment. Do this community court created to only to protect the interest of sellers?
Message 11 of 11
latest reply