cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Negative comment removed on "Community Court's decision"

tgsibi
Community Member
I purchased an item from Ebay around 1 month ago. On examining the item, I noticed that it is not as per the specification advertised on Ebay. So I put a comment mentioning this on that particular product page. But the seller approached the so called "Community Court" and Community Court decided to removed the comment based on the opinion of "51%" of jury members.

That means the "Community Court" is giving a chance for the seller to cheat more customers.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

spl_ind
Community Member
Do not hurry to give feedback to the seller. You can give feedback even after 30 days. What you should have done is open a dispute as (SNAD) Significantly Not As Described.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

tgsibi
Community Member
On what basis the Community Court decided to remove my comments? Did the Community Court comprises only Sellers?
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear tgsibi,

It's always good to hear from passionate members like you who give feedback on our systems, policies and processes.

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to take this opportunity to brief you on how community court works.

Community court is an initiative for community members members, of the community members and by the community members. The jury is being selected in a way that it has equal number of buyers and sellers so that every case is being judged on neutral grounds.

I hope I was able to address to your concern.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

blackberry.stores
Community Member
negative feedback can not solve problems and you will not benifit from it. Instead call seller and discuss your issue and approch ebay for money back.

regards
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@tgsibi-It takes you one month to discover that product is not as per specifications is surprising.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

tgsibi
Community Member
Why I gave negative feedback is, other buyers should know about this problem. If I didn't give the negative feedback, there wont be any way for others to know about it.

Also somebody is asking why I found out the problems after one month? I believe in ebay, that is why I purchased from ebay. So naturally I wont try to find out problems when I receive the product. But now I dont think I will do one more purchase from ebay, especially from the srupriser - "sheelinfotech". They are supporting a fraud seller.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
You did not mentioned what item you purchased. If it is an electronic item then I would advice you to contact the manufacturers service center and get it repaired or replaced for free. I am sure it is under an year's warranty.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@tgsibi-You have not mentioned the seller, you have not mentioned product(item id), you have not mentioned the fault. How will buyers/seller on ebay come to know about the details if you do not provide any info.???
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Dear tgsibi,

Doesn't you think that the feedback you left was unappropriate for the seller because you used the product for a month and it got defective!!!.

Do the seller has any control over you or has the seller manufactured it or has the seller not responded to your problems? The product is with you and if there is problem you should immediately get in touch with the seller about it for the solutions. -ve feedback doesnt means it is solved.

If BUYER cannot follow this simple steps then they should not BUY ONLINE as they are only damaging the ONLINE BUYING SELLING charm & trusts.

Deepak
Message 10 of 11
latest reply