Need Help Sellers

gadgetz.in
Community Member
I have been on eBay since Sept 12 as a Seller / Re-seller, but due to a buyer who has left me a negative feedback and also an eBay Guarantee Claim against me for a Refund. I would need help from sellers to overcome from these kinda fake buyers and to continue my business at eBay.

The listing was 100% true to knowledge that I had listed a 1 yr used iPhone for sale which was from Singapore (SG) with Generic Box which had wear and tear. But the buyer never contacted me and left me a feedback and when I did contact him he demanded for a dozen of screen guards (kinda bribe) Blackmail]. I never said no. But today he has raised a guarantee claim against me and the first in my selling history.

I would need some real helpful thoughts and action that I could take up to remove the feedback and to approach them disapprove the spammer's refund request.

Thanks
Keshav
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Need Help Sellers

Report the buyer to ebay and show them the message where he is asking for screen covers.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Need Help Sellers

Hi there !

I have faced some buyer's like that in your case. And for every seller, these kinds of fraud buyers are always bad for the business. I can understand how you might be feeling right now being cheated in that case. Here i have few suggestions for you, please go through them.

1.If you haven't, then communicate with the buyer through the eBay's "Messaging System". And try to get a proof that he is blackmailing you for the feedback. Because this is a feedback extortion case and under the seller protection program such buyer's are strictly banned from eBay.

2.If the buyer has raised a guarantee claim against you, then send one mail to "insellerverificatin@ebay.com" explaining all the details about this case. And request them to handle this case on priority basis because the buyer blackmailing in it.

3.Talk to the eBay's customer executive after sending the mail and ask them to transfer the call to the high level executives. Because most of them will just ask you the problem and give you the routine reply. Explain them the whole story related with the claim id that you have received.

4.Most important thing, keep on talking to the buyer and ask him to return the phone if he is not happy with it. Because mutual understanding is the best way of communication in any online business. I deal with such buyer in my own way but i can't reveal the same in public 😉

5.Don't worry a lot. Because even if the claim is resolved in the buyer's favour then also you will get you item back. The only bad thing for you in this case will be the negative feedback received by the buyer which is not a very big thing if you ask me. Because you are doing your job really well and you can maintain yourself to be a high rated seller in future even without 100% positive feedback.

Good Luck !
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Need Help Sellers

lumiamart
Community Member
Guys Thanks for all your Help.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Need Help Sellers

sahilgoel_19

Reporting will not a solution. TNS I think no longer exist on eBay. I had reported for 1 buyer before a month. But till date no response from them on that email.

:)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply