NON PAYING BIDDERS!!

discount_mela
Community Member
Cant ebay have any system wr non paying bidders cannot just skip saying
"sorry i cant pay" "sorry i dont have money now" "i will research and get back to u" "i will call u soon"

such lame excuses have been given by winning bidders..
why dont they contact seller before bidding???

certainity for paying bidders are just 40%,so when we list bidding item using PRO-PACK store owners ar charged 133 apprx
but when credit is given for unpaid item case
that is given for FVF+1RE INSERTION FEE

People please correct me if i am wrong!!!

suggestion to ebay: why cant we have a system wre every person who bids has to gv a gaurantee by providing his/her card details or standing order that if they win the item at given bid they will be charged x amount automatically,may be after stipulated period!!

I AM SURE VERY SELLER MUST HAVE FACED THIS PROBLEM..
SO KINDLY SHARE WITH US
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: NON PAYING BIDDERS!!

discount_mela
Community Member
SORRY I MEANT EVERY SELLER**
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
At present every Seller on eBay is facing this problem. I have seen eBay dot com sellers discussing this in their forum. They suggest not to argue with the buyer and move on with the next auction sale.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

discount_mela
Community Member
though i called few of them and they agreed to pay..after 1hour conversation
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
You have tried to resolve the issue by communicating with them and still getting unresolved:

Put them on him/her "Blocking bidders and buyers" list.

File an Unpaid Item Dispute for the transaction:
Sure, eBay will try to get both parties to come to a resolution. If a resolution can not be made, they intervene and make a decision. If you win the dispute eBay refunds your final value fee and the buyer gets a strike on their account. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Dear discount_mela !

I fully agree with you and have suggested ebay several times to put some guarantee / reserve money kind of thing to qualify for bidding.
Last year, I put some of my items regularily on auction and every time a reasonable price was offered by winner but hardly any one paid.
The process continued for 5-6 months continuously and I had to raise UPI ( unpaid Item dispute ) for evary such unpaid auction sale.
And you will be surprised by knowing the result !

Ebay put restriction on my account and all payment methods except paisapay was restricted for my account.
Probably ebay had a doubt that I am accepting offline payment and falsely raising UPI disputes.

Rather then doing something positive to control fraud buyers, they tried to reign me.........

FYI, let I share, that I am selling since baazee.com time and the management at baazee.com, had better buyer seller plans then ebay people.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

discount_mela
Community Member
i swear i dont know they come out with such weird ideas ..
but never come up with an idea for an obvious problem.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

i am very new to ebay. here is my first experience with eBay..

i sold my (one) item two times and both times buyer dont want to pay. when i call to buyer he disconnect the phone as soon as he finds out that i am calling whom item he has bid.

1.what eBay is doing for such buyers?
2.why do they bid if they dont want to buy?
3.should i list my item again or leave eBay?
4.Is this a common thing on eBay?
Message 8 of 8
latest reply