Monsoon promotion 2012 - minimum amount

tsurya75
Community Member
Hi,
I purchased an item for Rs1900 and tried to apply monsoon promotion code while paying the amount.. I got below error message..So the minimum amount shd be Rs 3500 per purchase ?
It was not mentioned anywhere in the promotion terms & conditions.. Does anyone faced this issue ?
=======================================================
Sorry, your total purchase amount should be at least Rs.3500.00 to use the gift voucher MONSEBAY01(AccPromo_Wk24_JM_MonsoonPromo_Thank you for shopping on eBay India!).

======================================================
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Yes, Im seeing the same issue. Nowwhere in the terms and conditions is this specified nor was this the case in the past promotions.

So Im surprised ebay is hitting under the belt here.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

bonnykth
Community Member
How to claim the gift? I purchased an item cost between 5k to 6k using monsoon promotion gift voucher. Plz tell how to claim the gift?
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

tsurya75
Community Member
No,earlier it was not the case..Not sure what eBay is doing now ?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

muralich
Community Member
I am seeing the following error, i am trying to make a transaction for 11000 rs. Does this offer not applicable for all items?????

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code MONSEBAY01 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

plz help
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

abhyukyp
Community Member
i'm trying to claim my gift too... i've sent a mail to customer support a few days ago but didnt get any response... was anyone able to claim the gift?? if so please help... thnks
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

kinjalchak
Community Member
I purchase an item rs. 11999 to claim june monsoon gift. But no such mail or anything ihave received. can any one help me regarding HOW CAN I CLAIM THE GIFT? eBay dont fraud with us!
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

dhan9501
Community Member
I have also brought item for rs 12600 but the web page shows i am not eligible. how???
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

mm_babu
Community Member
i purchased for Rs 37905 (order number: 140664233817)and now ebay says i am not eligible, even though the promo code was accepted without any errors while i placed the order. can this be addressed without delays please ?
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

sahil1050
Community Member
i purchased for Rs 7600 items and now ebay says i am not eligible, and cant claim the gift, even my promo code was also accepted without any errors when i placed the order. please solve this issue soon so that i can get my gift,
customer care don't pick up calls,always place on holding calls.
please need urgent support.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply