Monsoon Magic gift not received !

deandemon2009
Community Member
Monsoon Magic gifts not received. I am supposed to get a hard disk, an umbrella and a flash drive free. It's close to a month now and I haven't received any information or parcel.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

rishiarora13
Community Member
Certainly I do agree with this now as the we can not get through there help to write any Query..
I'm also waiting for 160 GB Hard Disk which I believe will never get delivered to me .
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
Nothimg received by me. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

mps_delhi
Community Member
Truly frustrating dealing with Customer Support. I purchased a Samsung Wave phone but have not received the hard disk as part of the offer. I have been waiting for 3 months now, and 22 days after getting a promise from the Customer Support desk! Wonder which door should I knock at? What is the next level of escalation?
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

kmvinodkm
Community Member
I didn't got the Monsoon Gift Pen Drive up to this time....!!!!
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

supriyamotors.2009
Community Member
Now New Diwali Offer Has Came,First Give Monsoon Offers Gift to The Peoples, Then They Will Buy For Diwali Gift Also.

Regards
$~~~M
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

ebelurharish
Community Member
ya dats a joke........
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

i will received gift two ps 2gb pendrive but not working then i replace iball cuscare
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

mnehra_in1
Community Member
I haven't received my Free 8 GB Pen Drive agiant my Order of WD 1TB Ext. Hard Drive.
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Hello eBay,

I bought an item on ebay.in on 20/07/11 total amount of Rs. 31,290.00 using credit card with eBay gift voucher / promotion code MONSOONWD7 whose paisapay ID is29476820851. I have received the item but I am still yet to receive my ebay gift for promotion code mentioned above.can you please let me know when will this ebay gift item be delivered ??Seller: bberry.stores

Thanks
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Yes m eto haven't got kodak photo frame yet . these ebayers are cheaters only
Message 20 of 21
latest reply