cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
Hello I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 280809791314. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 16350.00 and i paid 15532.50 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY. I have all the proofs for payment.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa

Dear EBay Team,

I am reading the similiar type of posts here. I tried to purchase a battery for my blackberry, Rs.264/- deducted from my account ( Transaction Ref No.109223706 ) but I didn't receive any confirmation on my mobile or on my Ebay account.

I have kept a screen shot of the problem.

I look forward to receive a communication within 48 hours as promised on your site.

To

The Guys here with Same problem :-

I am living in Mumbai and know where Ebay's office is, its in Nirlon compound, R-Tech Park, building No-2 just beside the HUB Mall. I think they are doing some kind of a fraud here. My amount is less but I read that many of you have encurred a loss of more than Rs.15000/-

Shall we all go together in there office and ask for a resolution?????

If yes, kindly mail me and we will all co-ordinate & go to E bay's office so that this kind of fraudulent acitivity stops.

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Mumbai

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

Hi Ebay Team,

I ordered (through Pre-Order link) iPhone 6 space gray 16 gb, the amount has been deducted from HDFC bank, however NO ORDER CONFIRMATION received. Request you to kindly look into this matter on prority.

HDFC Naration for this transaction: "AHDF3514551699-BilldkEbayIndiaPriva"

Message 42 of 45
latest reply

I was ordering jabong earphones worth 375. On applying promotion code it costed me 345. I paid it through icici net banking. The amount get deducted from my bank acount but website says payment unsucessful. Either confirm my order or refund money.

Message 43 of 45
latest reply

kingdeepak
Community Member
How many days it took to refund
Message 44 of 45
latest reply

kingdeepak
Community Member
I got refund of 8000 with in 6 days..thankx eBay india