cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money debited from SBT bank account without purchase.

vysakh3vysakh
Community Member
I tried to purchase one of the Item on 28-Jun-2012. I made my pament through the Online payment mode using SBT bank.
After the successful completion of the payment the amount got deducted from my account , but I got an error message from Paisapay.
I send a mail to customer centre 28th about this but i didn't receive any reply.

Item number: 120805970413
Product : Original Brand New MTV Aviator Sunglasses
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

pranavnigam
Community Member
I was trying to purchase 2 items from ebay on Thursday. I mentioned all the details and used ICICI debit card to make the payment. Sum of Rs. 161.50 was deducted from my account be ebay but then an error came on your web page that the debit card is not valid. I was thus unable to purchase the items. For this issue I had a chat with customer care on the same day. He promised that your tracking team will contact me in next 48 hours. This time period is already over and I have not got any response yet from ebay team neither money has been refunded in my account. This is the 1st time I planned to buy something from ebay and my experience is really bad in terms of order booking or customer service.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
there is techical problem paying with cards. ebay.in is on it and trying to fix it ASAP.
but internet banking is working fine.

ebay will definitely resolve all the problems and will refund your money back to your accounts.
do not worry , it might take some time but i am sure you will get your money back.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply