Did you mean:ย 

Missed Transaction on ebay........Disappointed with the service from ebay

navneet.shinde1086
Community Member
hi,
My ebay id is navneet.shinde1086
Item no:190810649473
Price INR:28365/- converted into 6 Months EMI
Transaction Date :- 14 March 12:07:06 A.M.

Recently during an offer "Way to Fairy" from 12 March to 19 March 2013,I placed an order of a product through my HDFC credit card on 14 March 2013.while placing an order somethig in middle was happened & got a message on screen transaction couldn't completed even if i got debited for the product,i was worried next day i called my banking authority regarding this issue they told me the transaction was done successfully then i called seller regarding this he told me he got no info regarding the order i placed same thing on ebay customer care service they also denied me...from that day till today on 23-03-2013 i am calling on ebay customer care service, everytime i need to tell them entire story,the answer is same from all executives that you have to wait for 48 hrs will call you back.
I would like to tell them i got no single call from them, i called them after every 48 hrs for my money.
Worst service from this reputed online store & i am very disappointed & really waiting for their 48 hrs to complete......this is extremely ridiculous what do i do now the account statement of my credit card is generated & the bank is charging me for a product that i couldn't get...they are telling me they paid to ebay,also offer is gone...simply wasted my time....
help me out ebay service team last time i am requesting you.. how can such a reputed international online store fool its customers this way..I have always been a loyal customer to ebay and purchased so many items but now with this worst experience i may never visit this site again for the fear of losing my my money if my concern is not addressed immediately..
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0