cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited

Dear members,
I am extremely surprised & rather shocked to get this email about restriction on my account. I have been selling on ebay for so many years and I have no clue of the 2 accounts being linked to my account. I live in Bareilly and selling through my account Pairahan-boutique only and the blocked accounts belong to my sister and brother in law (they are married together) who use to live in Delhi before and use to sell on ebay from there and last year she has moved to Bareilly and we are living in a same building with different floors. We share the same Wifi Internet connection. If there are issues with her/his
account,they shud not affect me!! Believe me if I had any
clue that due to same IP address,my account cud also get
affected,I wud have changed my internet service provider.
Please understand that both the suspended accounts DOES NOT belong to me at all...you can check the credit card/bank info and member profile for both these accounts...I am in no way related to them. Its just that I use Wifi connection in my building and these accounts belong to my sister who lives on the top floor of the same building and share the same net connection.Please help me out !! I have been a seller with 100% positive feedback ratings on eBay for more than 10 years now. So please look into the matter and reinstate my account. Please help.
Below is the email I got from eBay--

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that your use of services meets the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement.I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to
reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay.
To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict
selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts
until additional information can be verified or obtained.
These actions are not necessarily meant to be a
reflection of your account's activity, but rather a
preventative measure. Your restriction will
continue until the issues related to the account above
have been resolved. Under the eBay User Agreement, you
may not use eBay if there are unresolved issues with your
account.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

can someone please help me!!!!
I just want to clarify that the two restricted accounts are in no way related to me!! I am selling on eBay for more than 10 years now and have been paying my bills on time. Please help me in this matter. I am in no way involved with the two accounts which are relatively new accounts.
Its just that we live in same building and share WIFI connection.
If you can check their bank details and mine you will notice that they are completely different from my details.
I wud really appreciate if somebody try to understand my case and respond accordingly.
I am loosing my sales and having sleepless nights. HELP!!
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

If the other 2 blocked accounts are new accounts, then you are in a better situation. Find out why those 2 accounts are suspended. If it is because of UPI, then this can be rectified by contacting customer care. If it is because of selling fake items, then the accounts will not be reinstated. In that case, you must contact your account manager. They will ask you to send ID proof and may ask something in writing. I don't think it is a big issue. Just contact your account manager.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

ladiesclub
Community Member
Is your money in paisapay also blocked?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

thanks for your reply.I did inquired and came to know that the 2 accounts are suspended due to non-payment and that they have tussle with ebay (both accounts are of the same person) and he is not ready to pay and have already given up and stopped doing business through eBay. I called my account manager 20 times and he picked up my phone only once. He is saying that its a system generated email that I got through ebay under MC011 and he can not do much about it despite knowing the fact that the blocked 2 accounts are not mine!
I am ready to provide any proof be it my debit/credit card or bank details to ebay but atleast someone from eBay team shud support and understand my situation...customer service is useless here...they speak the same bookish language. Currently my accounts is restricted from relisting new items and hence the items I have in my shop that have ended,I cant relist them.
I dont know where to go and what to do next!
I have a good selling and 100% feedback score on ebay and so much of my money is involved in keeping the stock to sell. Its a really big issue for me as I am loosing sales as I am not listing new items.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

no my money with paisapay is not blocked.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Can someone from ebay team PLEASE HELP me...my account manager is simply not picking his phone and not answering my call...is this the prize I am getting from eBay for selling for more than 10 years as a power seller with 100% feedback!!
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi Parihan-boutique,

I regret to inform that the restriction on your account won't be lifted unless the fees due to the other 2 suspended accounts are cleared.

Hence, the easiest way is to settle the fee issue and get those accounts reinstated.

It would be a very lenthy and stressful process for you to establish with eBay that you are not connected with those accounts. Better, to lose some money than business. You will be able to recover the money by selling more items once the restriction is lifted.

I hope, your issue is resolved soon.

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Dear MB,
thanks for replying and giving concern over my issue...The issue with the 2 unknown/suspended accounts is with eBay. One account has some cyber crime issue with it and it had a pending payment of nearly half a lac!! The second account had no big issue as such...what I am worried about is even if both the suspended accounts (of some other buyer which are accidently linked to me) are reinstated what is the guarantee that I will be de-linked with them in future forever ? what if for any other reason again if they have issues,I become the victim?
I have been running my business smoothly and paying my invoices on time...why shud I bear the brunt of someone else's issues?? I am ready to provide any proof eBay wants to make sure I am NOT at all linked or associated with both the suspended account. Only ebay managers can solve this issue after going through all the history of my account details.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

no hope still...I am a genuine seller and thatswhy I am insisting to re-evaluate my account so that truth comes out.
I am being pulled because of no fault of mine. I am still waiting for ebay to respond and waiting for more than 4 months now..no business.
If somebody can give me MR.Latif Nathani's contact number , I will be great full...may be he can judge my case.
I have been restricted from putting new items on ebay as a seller for more than 4 months now...please help
Message 10 of 10
latest reply