KIND ATENTION EBAY TEAM FOR GIFT ISSUE

SIR/MADAM
WHY YOU GIVE TO BUYERS GIFT CODE TO TARGET PURCHASE & GET THE GIFT ITEM,SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS ISSUES FOR NONDELIVERY OF GIFT ,MY SUGESSION IS YOU GIVE THE CASH DISCOUNT CODE FOR BUYERS TO PURCHASE & GET CASH DISCOUNT ,NO ISSUES TO BUYER & EBAY TOO,HAPPY BUYERS & NO ONE COMMENT TO EBAY
THINK THIS
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

raashiidd2011
Community Member
Yeah thats true.sometime people forget to quote gift code,as it had happened in my case.I made a purchase of a Telescope worth Rs.Twenty thousand plus on 3rd Oct but forgot to quote Dusshera gift code and when i brought it to the notice of e bay ,they are not ready to listen and denied my legitimate gift.This shouldn't have happened.Instead they should have given cash discount as gurukriparaghu9 said
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

bombaydreams7
Community Member
Dear gurukriparaghu9,

We understand that you are not in receipt of the free gifts. We shall get back to you at the earliest on the status of your gifts.

Regards
Seema
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Dear gurukriparaghu9,

Further to your post on the following thread, trust your concerns over the free gift have been resolved

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500048486&forumID=300000000#500048486

In case you are not in receipt of your free gift for a specific transaction, request you to get back to us with the PaisaPay IDs and the promotion name.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 4
latest reply