Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing a new way to pay on PaisaPay – Your Debit Card

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

One of the key ask from our members have been to increase the number of banks by which members could pay on PaisaPay. We are happy to announce that from tomorrow onwards, members will be able to pay on PaisaPay using their Visa and MasterCard Debit Cards.

Please note that Visa or MasterCard may not support payment through some debit cards at their discretion. For example, members will not be able to use Maestro Debit Cards to pay. Also, when paying via debit card, some communication on site may continue to say that you have paid using credit card. We are in the process of changing messaging on the site and expect to complete this over the next couple of months. You can go ahead and start using your Debit cards on PaisaPay.

We hope that this will give a lot of flexibility to our buyers to complete their payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 103
latest reply
102 REPLIES 102

I have been unable to pay for a transaction made in ebay.com using my canara or iob debit cards. Inspite of the cards sporting International Debit Card tags on them, i get an error saying that the bank has declined the transaction. Please help

Nandha Kumar
Message 91 of 103
latest reply

mauryaarush
Community Member
I have Maestro debit so I am unable to pay online.

Can you please start CCAvenues or Directpay so that we can buy easily.
Message 92 of 103
latest reply

siddhant4u2020
Community Member
Hello Mam,
I want to purchase an item from Hong Kong seller.I belong to India.The price of the item is 6.0$(INR

277) and the same item is available in ebay.in which has cost of approx. 21$(INR 990) .so i am confused that

where should i buy?
It may happen that the cost of this product of Hong Kong will be exceed than the Indian product.Please

tell me which is beneficial for me.The item is here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&item=320485743819&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

http://cgi.ebay.in/PC-Wireless-Remote-Control-For-Windows-Media-XP-

Vista_W0QQitemZ280468454028QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_203?hash=item414d38fa8c
Message 93 of 103
latest reply

swarupm420milan
Community Member
😐 hey guyz can u please start accepting the maestro debit card !!!!!! in my opinion SBI is the largest bank in INDIA and a lots of customer have their ATM cum DEBIT card and a lots of potential customer are not be able to buy stuffs from ur website!! so if u please start providing service to customer like us it will be great !!
Message 94 of 103
latest reply

kuldeepbaria10
Community Member
pls add sbi netbanking payment option . i am trying to pay through sbi debit card when i fill the details page was redirected to sbi for secure code after filling code page is redirected to ebay and msg comes payment could not processes pls do something , how can u make ebay popular without adding sbi netbanking and debit card in your payment options
Message 95 of 103
latest reply

altafsa1010
Community Member
I have tried unsuccessfully to pay Via my Axis Bank debit card but it just doesnt accept it. I have used this service on other websites before so i know i am entering everything right but it just doesnt seem to want to accept it. Also i would appreciate if you would also add Axis BAnk to the Net banking payment options.
Message 96 of 103
latest reply

sourabh47
Community Member
i am unable tro find my branch of sbi.. bt i have the brabch code 191
Message 97 of 103
latest reply

tamaar
Community Member
wat an inconvenience of shopping.. am tryin but can't using SBI maestro card.. come on ..
Message 98 of 103
latest reply

eaglesharp10
Community Member
I am not able to pay on eBay.com , its give me error your transaction cannot be processed in the end.

can anyone give me solution to my problem
yes i was paying through PayPal using an axis bank debit card
Message 99 of 103
latest reply

bubka5603
Community Member
come on introduce maestro.. you'll get a lot of customers
Message 100 of 103
latest reply