cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

International listing Promotion - Don't get trapped - read it carefully

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

The International listing Promotion isn't a sincere offer from ebay.

Many innocent Sellers would get trapped in this Offer.

I feel this is totally unfair on part of ebay.

The main clause in the Promotion is that the fee would be refunded for the first 5 listings during the promotional period.

So friends .... just be careful.... if you have already listed any 5 or more of your Items during this period then International promotion is not for you.

Many Sellers would not be able to recover upto Rs.485 if their promotional Listings are not the first 5 ones.

Why is ebay trying to puzzle innocent members by manipulating the offer.

Why isn't this offer like it used to be before?

Why isn't it for first 5 International Listings for the said period?

Community would like to know from ebay.

I hope someone from ebay clarifies this issue.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I just uploaded only one international listing. But I was not aware of the promotional period. Anyway I don't expect the credit from eBay.

I support you Umang, If eBay does these things often, then they are going to cheat themselves. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

shivarth
Community Member
Hi,

I uploaded 5 international + border listing after received a phone call from ebay. I tried to reach their announcement but i can't find that. Someone can tell me ebay announcement about said promotion?

DEFINITELY I WILL NOT ATTEND ANY PROMOTION FROM EBAY IF THEY CHEAT US.

Regrds
Siddharth
Shivarth
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Shivarth,

This is very strange that the promotion has not been put on the Announcement board.

I am sure that when the Executive from ebay had called you .... he / she wouldn't have explained this tricky clause.

You have got trapped if you have already uploaded any of your normal listings before these. ( on or after 3rd July).

Anyway the details of the promotion can be seen at...
http://pages.ebay.in/promotion/subtitle_border.html

Many members will realise when they won't be able to get back their credit.

And many will just forget all about this because the CREDIT DATE is 28 th August.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Dear eBay Team,
Why you do not keep it simple,Like the 5 Listings which will be listed Internationally(Worldwide/ other countries)will be Free.

One should make things simple and Clear,So that new as well as old sellers can list the items with 100% Confidence and Trust that the fees will be refunded after the specified time.

I hope the suggestions posted will be taken in to consideration.

Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Deep Agarwal,

Thanks for supporting the issue.

ebay must realise that Promotion should be easy to understand and sould be utilised by more and more Sellers.

Why isn't it.... as it used to be earlier.

If it has to be for first 5 listing then it should be applicable for just one day. And advertised well in advance.

Nobody was aware of this promotion on 3rd July so many sellers have already uploaded their normal listings.

If this is the way ebay is dealing with the Sellers then its a pity.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Dear Umang Midha,
Hi,How are you? I am always ready to raise voice against injustics.

eBay had nothing to loose really.
Even I was not aware of the prmotion and had listed my items as per routine.
Later I came to know after a day, when in My eBay section it displayed in the prmotion box(Top Right Corner),It was then surely too late and I had been cought in past of the same thing(end up loosing good sum),So this time I was very alert and I think 5 times befor participating in any pramotion(always there may be chance of Catch and even eBay invoice is wrong often,So cant trust anyway).

Any way Let me get back to the mail point,
eBay try to show that they introduce so many Pramotions and try best to help sellers and on the other hand introduce so confusing as well tricky conditions for the pramotions.

If ebay really wants to help sellers then please give them easy and simple free pramotions.

Dont try to make seller fools and make them fel cheated.

Hope to get good explanation from eBay.

Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

We understand that a similar promotion in the past had raised queries on the listings qualifying for the same. At the time necessary action had been taken and all the sellers affected at the time received a credit in their next billing cycle.

With regards to the current promotion on ILF + Subtitle + Border the promotion details clearly states

What is it?

The first 5 listings created with any one, two or all three features will get a credit for the features used. The Seller should use all the three features in the first 5 listings to get maximum benefit for the promotion. If the seller creates the first 5 listings with Border and the next 5 listings with International Listing and Border he will receive a credit for the listings with Border only. I.e. the first 5 listings.

Hence the first 5 listings with any 1, 2 or 3 features will receive the credit.

Sellers are recommended to read through the promotion details clearly. In case of any specific questions you should get in touch with Live Chat and clarify all doubts before participating in the promotion.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member

It's too lateeeeeeeeeee.. I m trapped
This promotion is a very bad promotion

..... This is called AAMDANI ATTHANI KHARCHA RUPAIYAA... Really Ebay u must have
trapped many sellers this time just like me.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member

That's simply unfair

Message 10 of 19
latest reply