cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

If buyer broke an item and returns what should i do?

rubyfdk
Community Member
I have sold an TABLET to deepak.sellkraft worth rs.10300. The tablet was fully packed in original packing and was in a solid leather folio. But now he has returned me saying that It is broken. Ebay has considered that its my fault. So what if he has broken the tablet accidentely while opening the packet ? Why ebay is not considering his fault ? So it is a loss of Rs.10300 for me without any reason. It is not justified to always take side of buyer. Whats fault of seller if buyer broke it, repacked and sent me back. Courier compnay is not considering their fault saying that it cant break in packing even if u sit on it or drop the packet. So what should i do ?? it was from my hard earned money. Ebay is not justifying it !!! I have lost rs.10000 without any reason!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I had a similar problem.A buyer used the purse I sold to her,with her mishandling the purse got ripped off from the front and even she stained the purse with ball pen marks.But then too she claimed an exchange for the purse.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

urbeautifull
Community Member
I have a buyer, Durga520. She purchased a lipstick from me, I have sent another lipstick to her as a surprise gift which wasn't even mentioned on the listing. Guess I shouldn't be that good to her. Suddenly, she text me saying that my lipsticks were delivered but broken. It shocked me, because I have been delivering lipsticks for a long time and take utmost care while packaging. I still wanted to help her, but her comments seem suspicious. Sometimes she says 'the broken lipstick' and sometimes it becomes 'the broken lipsticks'!!!! Does she not know how many lipsticks are brioken? I asked her to send me the pictures of the 'lipstick' or the lipsticks' whatever. She replied saying she can show me on skype and if I also have a skype account & she would confirm the time. I replied to her immediately that I do. What a joke!! She never replied my text message!!!! The next day she text me saying she is online so should be I. Don't I have nothing else to do on earth? She only initiated the skype communication but never replied to me, and she is the one who is now threating me to leave a negative feedback!!!!!!! She is but a liar!!! Hate Ebay hate that buyer!!!!! I can bet there is no chance to get any lipstick broken while delivering! And if she is true, why not showing me the pictures?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Sellers,

If buyer break's the product, then still we not have any kind of option to fight against it. In many cases I have observed that case closed in favor of buyer's.

No use of discussion here.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 4 of 4
latest reply