cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I see a notice from ebay when I logon or do any activity. Need fix

ladiesclub
Community Member
I submitted the required documents, talked over phone, kept on the discussion board and also chatted on this: My money is kept with ebay paisapay only. Its totally cheating and making inconvenience to me. I sold items, dispatched and delivered items to buyers; confirmation period and guarantee period also completed; buyers already paid through paisapay; still my 20000 (its very big for me) is not released by ebay paisapay. If you don't want to pay me back my sold items money get my items back and refund the money to buyers. Its a cheating to hold my money even after delivery happened and when no complaint from buyers of these 20k sold transactions.

"We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!"
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0