Hum sellers hain... chor nahin...

Its a height of ebay and paisapay to block sellers money.

Gave express remittance like doing a ehsaan and kept a small limit for monthly remittance.

As it is i had crossed the monthly limit last month and my money got stuck with paisapay on mercy of the buyers to confirm item receipt. Till date i am waiting for that big amount of money from paisapay.

Now that was not enough.

Got a chargeback on 6th Feb and that too just for 600/- Rs. I had the POD ready with me and within hrs i faxed it to ebay and also wrote a mail to paisapay and CS.

Got a reply from CS that there are working on it and will update about it.

Now to my surprise my paisapay payment which was supposed to be released today has been placed on hold for that chargeback for which i had submitted the POD the same day and informed ebay about it.

Again a good amount of money has been blocked by paisapay just for the sake of 600/- Rs.

Tumhara 600 rupaya paisa hai aur jaan ko lagta hai, hamare paise ki koi kimat hi nahi. Jab chaho khelo aur atka do.

This same thing had happened with me last months also and my paisapay payment was on hold due to chargback. Then got a mail saying that it was done in error. Great error.... in blocking money.

Hum sellers hain chor nahin...

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Shuaib,

New PaisaPay is having too much complaints. It is reaching its height. There are too strict rules and policies against the Sellers. There is should be immediate ammendments made otherwise all the genuine sellers will flee from eBay India.

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Tumhara 600 rupaya paisa hai aur jaan ko lagta hai, hamare paise ki koi kimat hi nahi. Jab chaho khelo aur atka do.

Well said sir.

PAISAPAY ........ let it be ... whtever

This is exactly where eBay takes a BIG BIG beating... Reputed and old sellers are treated like ....

My blood boils the moment i recall those blocked PaisaPay payments for no reason ...

TechiE
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
The whole of paisapay team is a big failure.

Right from conceiving the idea and its implementation is an utter failure. Not sure how eBay HQ, San Jose, allowed these people to carry on the changes in the first place.

My express remittance was capped at an pre-decided amount! Either trust us or not.

Good that the international competitor is now in India. I had a good success on that with my zero feedback !
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear brand.deal

I am sure you have received the clarification on Express Remittance (ER) pertaining to your account as also our miscommunication on your PaisaPay account status. Reiterating the same, the monthly limit for ER is arrived at basis past 3 months PaisaPay sales trend and in case the limit is crossed in the middle of the month due to any sudden spike in business the limit does not increase. To help larger set of sellers and reputed sellers we are reviewing the ER criteria based on the learningโ€™s since launch and soon we would evolve a better way in setting the monthly ER limits. Parallely we request you to go through Rajanโ€™s open house discussion thread where PaisaPay reactions have been discussed in far greater detail and you would get a window on the initiatives undertaken to smoothen new PaisaPay processes for sellers.

Having said that, I understand that you had a conversation with your account manager a few hours before posting this thread and this particular issue was not discussed. I am sure your account manager would have addressed your concerns and given the all the clarifications. Currently we offer Account Managers to large sellers like yourself with whom you should bring these issues and get resolved promptly.

I am sure going forward you would make appropriate usage of the community forum. Parallely request you to practice judgement in expressing your thoughts with appropriate tonality and choice of words, especially as New Sellers look up to experienced and professional sellers like you for guidance.

Regards,

Indraneel
Message 5 of 5
latest reply